Need Advice (1 Viewer)

jfjfjfjd

HSC
So i am doing hsc this year and first term 1 and 2 i have ranked very very low and got zero for english standards. My subjects are English std, Business Studies,Standard Maths, Pdhpe and biology. I need about 70-75 atar and i am very scared that i will not be able to achieve that atar. Do i still have hope to get 70 atar.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
So i am doing hsc this year and first term 1 and 2 i have ranked very very low and got zero for english standards. My subjects are English std, Business Studies,Standard Maths, Pdhpe and biology. I need about 70-75 atar and i am very scared that i will not be able to achieve that atar. Do i still have hope to get 70 atar.
Depends, in my opinion very doable given some conditions.

If you're willing to commit to a consistent study routine and maintain it relatively well, you are more than capable. The average ATAR is 70 so basically you need to replicate the efforts of an average HSC student but you need to go a bit beyond that to compensate for the 0 you've gotten so far.

If you're willing to go that extra step and seek out help from your teachers or more "academic" peers then you will greatly benefit. 70 ATAR is very easy to get and so as long as you're just passing your subjects from hereon you should be more than fine.

jfjfjfjd

HSC
Depends, in my opinion very doable given some conditions.

If you're willing to commit to a consistent study routine and maintain it relatively well, you are more than capable. The average ATAR is 70 so basically you need to replicate the efforts of an average HSC student but you need to go a bit beyond that to compensate for the 0 you've gotten so far.

If you're willing to go that extra step and seek out help from your teachers or more "academic" peers then you will greatly benefit. 70 ATAR is very easy to get and so as long as you're just passing your subjects from hereon you should be more than fine.
so i will tell u my term 1 and term to marks and u will realise that it’s not possible and average compare to me was way higher above than me.

so for term 1 i got
Math- 53%.
Pdhpe- 64%
Bio- 38%
Business- 70%
English- 0 percent

And for term 2 i got
Math- 52%
Pdhpe- 57%
Bio- 39%
Business- haven’t got marks
English- haven’t got marks

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
so i will tell u my term 1 and term to marks and u will realise that it’s not possible and average compare to me was way higher above than me.

so for term 1 i got
Math- 53%.
Pdhpe- 64%
Bio- 38%
Business- 70%
English- 0 percent

And for term 2 i got
Math- 52%
Pdhpe- 57%
Bio- 39%
Business- haven’t got marks
English- haven’t got marks
how tf u get 0 for english

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I think that’s even better
more based IMO.

Ummm actually a 99+ ATAR is pretty cool because you know I've went to Delta, Matrix, NGOs, Sigma and every tutoring centre possible and their seminar people always tell me that achieving a high ATAR is benef-
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

69 number pretty funny haha. 69 cool. i want 69 atar. me get 69 ATAR.
1683716931506.png

Mae808

HSC
N/A
u could see what marks u got in year 11 n try n get early entry, cause my atar was 43.3 n i still got into a course that required 70-75 atar cause of my year 11 marks which werent even that good. n if they dont do early entry at the uni u want just get into the one that allows u to n then trasnfer after a semster to the uni u want. but tbh just make sure that u rlly want to go to uni bc im in uni rn n i HATTTTTTE IT

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
u could see what marks u got in year 11 n try n get early entry, cause my atar was 43.3 n i still got into a course that required 70-75 atar cause of my year 11 marks which werent even that good. n if they dont do early entry at the uni u want just get into the one that allows u to n then trasnfer after a semster to the uni u want. but tbh just make sure that u rlly want to go to uni bc im in uni rn n i HATTTTTTE IT
What course/uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)