Need Advise................. (1 Viewer)

willjacque83

HSC
N/A
One of my friend looking for your opinion on how you like a guy to approach you.

He live in London and often visit a place called the South Bank by the Thames to meet friends for coffee. It's a busy place this time of year, and lots of people sitting in the parks reading and enjoying the sun.

His question is this: would you get freaked out if a guy come up to you while you were relaxing in the sun and basically said

'Hi, I'm just on my way to meet a friend for coffee in about 10 minutes, I saw you sat here and just wanted to come over and say hi' and introduce myself.

He has done this a couple of times and have a good chat with people, but can't seem to get it out of my head that women in general would find this odd so tend to listen to my inner voice and more often than not, will not approach.

He find bars/clubs very load and hard work to talk and listen to someone. There are so many opportunities to meet people during the day. Malls and parks etc. Are women open to being approached during the day? How do you like to be approached?

I can give a lot of suggestions to him but, i am confused because he is my best friend. I need advises of others to give him an appropriate and good advise.

chelsea_rosa

HSC
we dont mind to be approached during the day but dont forget to seem nice and friendly towards her other wise she'll freak out

tlodg

HSC
N/A
1. Try approaching girls who are not that hot.

2. Don't be too polite.

3. Embrace your best friend. Embrace the real you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)