• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need An Allround Tutor - Ad Eng, Econ, Maths (2&3unit) Bus, Rel, Drama (1 Viewer)

xandru

HSC
Need ALLROUND Tutor (got BAND 6 in ALL) Ad Eng, Econ, Maths (2&3unit) Bus, Rel, Drama

i got 97.85 in my hsc and got a band 6 (and E4 in 3unit) in all my subjects (which i recieved the premiers all rounder award for).
i can do one subject or several with you. the subjects i can tutor are:
advanced eng
economics
business
maths (2 unit and 3 unit)
studies of religion
drama

also i will provide really valuable advice on how to effectively study and how to minimise wasted time. trust me it worked, i turned around my year 11 performance from average to top 7 of my school (out of 360 students) in year 12. for example in advanced english i was the coming 102/121 in year 11 and then i came 9th in year 12. i can help you turn your results around.
i will also give you a show you how to write your notes and will give you a copy of mine.
i charge $40 an hour, and thats reasonable for my experience, results and commitment to my students.
im currently at uni and will be able to do evenings thoughout the week and anytime on the weekends.
we can do the tutorial at a library or at your house, which must be in the hills region (eg castle hill, bella vista, kellyville, baulkham hills, winston hills, dural, glenwood, seven hills, carlingford, north rocks) or close by.

to contact me reply to this thread with your contact number and i will contact you, and also feel free to ask questions.
thanks

Last edited:

sarahng

HSC
Re: Need ALLROUND Tutor (got BAND 6 in ALL) Ad Eng, Econ, Maths (2&3unit) Bus, Rel, Drama

Hi my name is Sarah and I'm in Yr12 at MLC School, I was wondering if your still tutoring for English Adv? I would rather it be close to Strathfield but if anything I am able to travel I'm studying the modules BNW/BR, Inner Journeys (Imagined corners), Frontline and King Lear. I hope that it's okay because I really need a tutor!

Please reply asap.

Thank you!

Sarah

Bebee

HSC
Re: Need ALLROUND Tutor (got BAND 6 in ALL) Ad Eng, Econ, Maths (2&3unit) Bus, Rel, D

hey~ i was wondering are you still tutoring for studies of religion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)