Need an English tutor in the Hills area? (1 Viewer)

transient

HSC
Hi

I'm currently studying Commerce/Law and finished my HSC in 2007. My students are just about to complete their HSC and I'm therefore looking to take aboard new students for next term/year.

I've had experience tutoring School Certificate/ESL/Standard/Advanced students and can help you with AOS and modules (essays). I can also tutor Extension One and am familiar with 'Retreat from the Global'. I understand that there is a new syllabus for 2009 and I am willing to teach this. I am dedicated and all my students have improved tremendously in their marks and school rankings. If you want to learn and are willing to put in the effort, I can help you to achieve top marks. Each lesson is tailored to your needs.

I achieved the top band for all of my HSC English subjects (I studied Extension Two) as well as top internal school rankings at a selective high school.

I can travel to your place or meet up at a library around the Hills area, i.e. Baulkham Hills/Castle Hill/Cherrybrook/West Pennant Hills. Depending on when you are free, I can also tutor in the Epping/Eastwood/Macquarie area.

$25/hr (Yrs 7 - 8)
$30/hr (Yrs 9 - 10)
$40/hr (Yrs 11 - 12)

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

transient

HSC
Please note: I am also available to look through and provide feedback for your essays - especially before your assessment tasks. I can also teach you how to answer essay questions in a precise manner and have had a lot of experience at doing this.

ANCIENT HISTORY
I came first in my school for this subject, so I can also teach this if required.

Last edited:

killarahigh

HSC
Will you be helping me write my essays for english?

Is that what you do?

transient

HSC
I don't write out full essays for my students however I can help you to develop the essays that you have already written and give you lots of pointers by teaching you what to do. I will also edit essays.

Jane_Huang

HSC
Are you still teaching in this area? if yes, when will you be available to meet at Pennant hills Libarary? my son is in year 9. but I would like to talk to you first. thank. Jane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)