Need an English tutor please! (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey there. I'm looking for an english tutor available for the Eastern suburbs region of Sydney. The Course I do is 2-unit advanced English. I'm currently in year 12.

If anyone is or knows a good English Tutor, please let me know. I would prefer if the teacher teaches/has taught the HSC course at school, or is an exceptionally excelling University student. Past experience is a necesity.

Please Post here or PM me.

Thanks.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Michaelmoo said:
Hey there. I'm looking for an english tutor available for the Eastern suburbs region of Sydney. The Course I do is 2-unit advanced English. I'm currently in year 12.

If anyone is or knows a good English Tutor, please let me know. I would prefer if the teacher teaches/has taught the HSC course at school, or is an exceptionally excelling University student. Past experience is a necesity.

Please Post here or PM me.

Thanks.
english tutoring

ReservoirTutors

HSC
Hi Michaelmoo,

I'm a qualified high school teacher and an experienced tutor, and I'd love to help you with your Advanced English. My qualifications are a Bachelor of Arts/Education (Secondary) at the University of Sydney - I graduated in 2005 with a distinction average.

I charge a low hourly rate, and I'm based in Surry Hills (just a 5 minute walk from Central Station). If this suits you, and you'd like to organise a meeting, please contact me on 0414 882 627 or ReservoirTutors@gmail.com

Hope to speak to you soon,
Trish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)