need answers now!! (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
HELP! i need some answers to dot points. does anyone know of a website, coz CSU directs u to some crazy website, n it only has law and society. i need crime, family and workplace.

if worse comes to worse, i guess i'll have to read though the textbook but as you can see, there isnt much time left.

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
veterandoggy said:
HELP! i need some answers to dot points. does anyone know of a website, coz CSU directs u to some crazy website, n it only has law and society. i need crime, family and workplace.

if worse comes to worse, i guess i'll have to read though the textbook but as you can see, there isnt much time left.
Ask me questions u need answered?
I dont do workplace but i can answer on family
try the resources section also

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
look, the best way you're going to understand family, is to hae the syllabus and textbook in front of you. look at each dot point, read what;s the info on it, make notes. then write an essay. that's all you need to do. the notes writing and stuff will take you max 3hrs. if you're determined, you can do it.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
it's not really questions on those subjects. i'm looking for more of a place where the dot points are answered as fully as possible, like CSU's website. by my unsuccessfullness, it seems like there is none around...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
veterandoggy said:
it's not really questions on those subjects. i'm looking for more of a place where the dot points are answered as fully as possible, like CSU's website. by my unsuccessfullness, it seems like there is none around...
heres the direct link to the legal studies resource section
Now just choose the files u want
no one else can do that for you...

MCOLT

HSC
why dont you get a text book like normal people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)