need crim law questions (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
i need crim law question please.
ive done the 4 past papers, but i need MORE.
if anyone has any independant trial questions, please put em up!
im in dire need here. i dont know how else to study!
even if its just sec D without the stimulus, that will suffice,
thanku

TessaBu

I know your desperation..i'm in that state about modern history...
I have more crime questions than you can poke a stick at...
BUT!!!
i've lost them (temporarily) in my room which is an absolute mess...
In wildly searching for them i have come across some...
this one is my 1/2 yrly. my teacher is a senior marker so this question is still reliable and stuff..

After a surveillance operation, police search William Kirby's House. They find a large sum of cash, two bags containign green vegetable matter (that when analysed is found to be 3 k's of cannibis), two sets of kitchen scale and other implements relating to the use and supply of drugs. William Kirby is arrested and later charged in relation to these drug offences. His hearing is conducted in the district court and the jury, based on the evidence, return a guilty verdict.

(A) what powers do police have tyo investigate crime? (5marks)
(B) outlinen the arguments for and against the use of a jury in the trial process (5)
(C) discuss the types of penalties that are available to the judges when sentencing an offender and explain why some forms of punishment are no longer available in NSW (7)
(D) Evaluate the effectiveness of the various forms of punishment (8)

HAVE FUN!
ill type some more out when i find them...!

p.s do you have any media articles that are awesome for family (if u do family)

pig_93

HSC
hey matey. i dont know about media reports. the only one i have is on domestic violence, on 60mins sometime in aug there was one about a lady names INGRID POULSON. other than that, i dunno any more.

how many should we be putting in an essay?

TessaBu

hmmm i don't think there is a specific number or anything.. kinda depends on the topic...
consumers.. i tend to find that there's tonnes of legislation... but media is kinda more frequent in family.
I don't think you have to put one in but it makes you look better, as though you haven't just crammed from the text book and you know of current legal issues blah blah blah i sound like my teacher.. i'll go wash my mouth out with soap...

just a random question though... is your year at school studying really hard? cos my year is spending more time at the local pub (i live in a coastal country town.. theres not much to do) so yeah just wondering whether my year is just bludgin or if its a bit more statewide..lol..
unfortunately im not joining in the fun, i've been dubbed queen study :(

pig_93

HSC
haha dont worry. everyone at my school is having a good bludge.
its so close and yet everyone is just over it
so dont think ur school is the only cos youre wrong!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)