Need For Speed: Most Wanted (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Stray said:
oh hey people! i found the official car list!

Aston Martin DB9
Audi A4 3.2 FSI quattro
Audi TT 3.2 quattro
Audi A3 3.2 quattro
BMW M3 GTR
Mercedes-Benz SL 500
SL65 AMG
Mercedes-Benz CLK 500
Dodge Viper SRT10
Fiat Punto
Ford GT
Ford Mustang GT
Corvette C6
Corvette C6.R
Cadillac CTS
Pontiac GTO
Vauxhall Monaro VXR
Cobalt SS
Lamborghini Murci鬡go
Lamborghini Gallardo
Lotus Elise
Mazda RX-8
Mazda RX-7
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION VIII
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 911 Turbo S
Porsche 911 GT2
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Porsche Cayman S
Renault Clio V6
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Lexus IS300
Toyota Supra
VW Golf GTI

yay! no silly GT-Rs! go the Porsche Carrera GT!
wow, fuck, with so many supercars, how can the Golf, Clio, STi, Evo8 and basically everything else compete?

i <3 porsche911turboS

transcendent

HSC
N/A
the Cobalt SS tops out at around 294 km/h so you have to change cars. plus if your car is well known you get followed by cops heaps. getting a new car means no cops are after that car until you break the law. it's kinda making you change cars. i don't think this game is about keeping starter cars or tuning. its more about building reputation running from cops and breaking the law. tuning is only available in kits or sets for show to get the cops confused about your car. it's not about ricers.

HSC
just started playing yesterday and starting wtih a fiat punto (couldnt afford golf :()
its jolly good fun!!.. i love ramming and side swiping cops :D

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Im not sure whether to go for the PS2 version, seeing as the demo has major imprefections (black flickering) :S

???

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you get extra money for having NFSU2 installed. only for PC though :D
so i got 40K but i got the Lexus IS300. omg the opening scenes and the cutscenes are awesome!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Just got my Audi A4 :D Had to sell my Golf though

The beauty of beating blacklist rivals is that you have a 1/3 chance of getting their pinkslip..and selling their ride for more $$ (which you'll need for the damn expensive performance upgrades)

HSC
hmm..i got busted :eek:
lucky i had a jail free card.
when do i have to pay the fines? they only say they will be postponed...

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
You can turn off Autosave in options.
Changing paint reduces heat which affects the number of police that chase after you, though reducing it too low adversely affects your chances off getting Milestones and Bounties.

Currently driving a Lexus, won a pinkslip to another Lexus, contemplating on purchasing a Supra but don't want to spend the money to buy it... yet.
What has everyone chosen for the 2 markers they receive? I choose Performance Parts and Extra, in the hopes of getting a pink slip. My cars have no visual upgrades.

Post pictures of your cars and which Blacklist you are up to. Currently defeated Vic and targeting Izzy.

HSC
i won a pink slip of a lexus and sold it.
i plan to use all those markers for my final car. so far ive saved up a unique brakes and suspension package

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
What platform did you guys get it for?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
OMG, that list looks mad!
i watched the all the previews and i was getting so excited...then i thought about the 'recommended specs'...:(

will a 2.0ghz, 256ram, 64mb geforce 4 run it??? :eek:
Pushing it... But, a 1.5 ghz (Pentium4, Socket 423), with 512 ram, and 64 mb Ti4200 can run it at lower resolutions (800X600). Just turn down the effects.

I've been playing this game on PC over the last two days, and I have to say, its just like any other NFS I've played - nothing much has changed...I like the cop pursuits though, they are fun... see attached picture... I got arrested.. I couldn't get out...

Actually, I started career mode, and deliberately got arrested to see what happens - there goes my cash. I've taken up to playing the challenge series- tollboath time trials and pursuits:D

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Geez this is beginning to piss me off.

I'm running a P4 2Ghz, 1024MB ram, Geforce 4 MX420 32MB (no drivers at all updated).

I encountered EIGHT separate errors during installation which prompted a new installation every time. Once finally installed (with a few hitches along the way), it refuses to run and says an error was encountered (giving me the 'send error report' screen). I am angry! :(

This would immediately prompt me to swap it over for PS2 but i like the easy internet play on PC - the demo booted up and worked graphically in the absolute lowest res detail (basically no detail), with some major anti aliasing issues in first person view (we're talking serious black flickering).

Damn! :(

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I bought the PC version today.

One thing i seriously dont get is why it wouldnt even start, quite apart from graphical issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)