Need.. girlfriend (1 Viewer)

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
This better supermodified?
So sorry I can't impress you but you know....
P.s.
You're a jerk, much.

immy555

HSC
Most importantly be yorself, and believe in yourself. Get to know the girl quite well before asking her out, and even when you decide to ask her out start slow like grabbing a coffee or movie, then take it from there. Always watch her body language and facial expressions, and if you read it right you'll no if she wants more.
My final bit of advice (this coming from experience) dont jump into a relationship if your not sure about it. What i mean by that if you not sure wether you want a relationship with a girl dont jump straight into it, wait around and get to no her more then when your ready and sure ask her out. Finally, smile and be confident and if the girl wants you she'll let you no!!!

sthcross.dude

HSC
All the advice on this thread is so boring. I suggest some sort of overly elaborate plan that involves faking your own death, then stapling the skin of dead people to your body to pretend that your someone else.

calfair

Banned
HSC
k mate this is my advice - might not work as you're out of high school.

go to parties, find a chick you like the look of - start talking! alcohol helps. after like 20mins she should be all over you if you're a bit funny or at least interesting.

get number, she will probably ask you for it even. hope someone messages you or something while you're with her and it'll provoke her to say "hey, let me put my number in".

hardest? part done, after being with her most of the night ring her the next day (not the afternoon after the party, thats shit cause of hang overs) and organise something to do... then my friend, you are in.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
calfair said:
after being with her most of the night ring her the next day (not the afternoon after the party, thats shit cause of hang overs) and organise something to do... then my friend, you are in.
Thats not very good, calling her the next day. It is too soon and does not allow her to raise her interest levels for you (if any exists!).

To increase your chances at least wait 5-9 days before you call her for a date. If she has interest in you she will be thinking about you for a few days and accept the date, eventhough she will be annoyed it took you so long to call.

calfair

Banned
HSC
not the next day, say party is on 20th, call on the 22nd in the arvo.

that waiting rule is stupid, never agreed with it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I have so many girls phone numbers who I've never called or messaged, it's shocking.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
sthcross.dude said:
All the advice on this thread is so boring. I suggest some sort of overly elaborate plan that involves faking your own death, then stapling the skin of dead people to your body to pretend that your someone else.
Hahah...good plan
=)

Legham

HSC
Has anyone suggested chloroform and a heap of rope/tape?

Supermodified

HSC
faov said:
I like his signature.

I think its so horrible and immature to make such comments, like, how can you possibly hate someone based upon several lines of text? What if the poster was suicidal and your comment was the last straw? Let's hope not but there are so many variables which you need to seriously consider before making such rude posts.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
Internet: Serious Business.

P.S. Go die.

sophie1989

HSC
Nah i wouldn't even bother going there ay. One of you WIll just end up with trust issues and things will get messy. YEah i'm a pessamistic person.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
haha.. dont make a girl wait too long..
otherwise the answer will be a no~~
however.. my advice is wait..
basically.. i dont go out with strangers..
i become friends with them first..
and then yeah~~ see where it takes you from there..??
it took my boyfriend and i to build a solid friendship relationship 2 months..
and he finally asked me out..~~
(waste of 2 months.. but then again.. i would have said no)
so anyway.. yeah~~ find someone you can talk to..
even if shes someone new..
become friends with her.. do some charming work..
and see where that takes you.. goodluck =]
dont worry~~ there will be someone out there for you!

existence1

HSC
N/A
I heard someone mention that you can meet girls in bookshops. In all seriousness, I have never seen or heard of anyone doing that before. Has anyone heard of anyone hooking up in such places, and how would it be done?

And any more tips on how to flirt?

ellen.louise

HSC
existence1 said:
I heard someone mention that you can meet girls in bookshops. In all seriousness, I have never seen or heard of anyone doing that before. Has anyone heard of anyone hooking up in such places, and how would it be done?

And any more tips on how to flirt?
ahahahaha! lol that's pretty funny. never thought about that one before. start browsing the same shelf she is, then ask what she's looking for, flash a charming smile, start chatting. see where it goes.

who the hell tries to pick up in a book shop, though?

ellen.louise

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
To increase your chances at least wait 5-9 days before you call her for a date.
9 days is too long. Don't count THAT much on how hot you were. She'll think you've lost interest and hook up with someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)