Need Girls Adivce Please! (1 Viewer)

bachem

HSC
Fuck theres alot of gronks these days

if i knew some of these people in real life that are posting on this thread, id love to punch the shit out of them until there face gets rearranged,

FUKING GRONKS THERE HARD OVER THE NET BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FACE TO FACE THERE A FUKING PUSSY

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
bachem said:
FUKING GRONKS THERE HARD OVER THE NET BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FACE TO FACE THERE A FUKING PUSSY
I read that and immediately knew you are from the Western Suburbs.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
livo says it all, mate.

anyway, op, unless you are adamant that this female has the same feelings for you, spare yourself the heartache in asking her out.
i can't remmeber you're post and i hope that answers it anyway lol

sthcross.dude

HSC
You don't have to "ask her out" as such.

Just say "Hey, do you want to go do (get dinner, go for some drinks, come round and watch a movie, ect) some time." Just make it something where you will have an opportunity to be alone.

You don't have to say its a date or anything right from the go. If things are going well then just go in for the kiss.

Actually the kiss is the "hard" part. (lol hard) You can't hesitate, but she needs to know you're about to kiss her as well. Wait till you have a moment of conversation that goes well where she laughs or something, then look into her eyes, put your hands on her waist, leg or arm and lean in slowly.

Problem solved.

sthcross.dude

HSC
housah0lic said:
anyway, op, unless you are adamant that this female has the same feelings for you, spare yourself the heartache in asking her out.
i can't remmeber you're post and i hope that answers it anyway lol
What terrible advice. You can never really be sure. Just go for it. Even if she says no you'll have at least had some experience with women you wouldn't have otherwise got. Learning to deal with rejection amicably is also a really valuable skill, not just for relationships, but indeed every facet of ones life. Be a fucking man and do it!

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeh if you want to feel shit and dejected than just fucking go for it mang.

do you speak to this female on a regular basis?
look if you know there is something there for her as well, then obviously do what sth guy or whatevs said and just go out somewhere simple.
then who knows she might develop more feelings towards you and actually tell you, hence giving you the green light

but don't just come straight out with it.
she'll think you're a fucking fruit loop.

sthcross.dude

HSC
housah0lic said:
yeh if you want to feel shit and dejected than just fucking go for it mang.

do you speak to this female on a regular basis?
look if you know there is something there for her as well, then obviously do what sth guy or whatevs said and just go out somewhere simple.
then who knows she might develop more feelings towards you and actually tell you, hence giving you the green light

but don't just come straight out with it.
she'll think you're a fucking fruit loop.
Obviously I don't speak to this particular female on a regular basis, but I've been in a similar situation and been rejected.

It's only as embarrassing as you allow it to be. I still get on well with said person and am able to make a joke of the situation.

Believe me, you may obsess over it, but the girl will think nothing of it. Hot girls get asked out/hit on all the time.

You may imagine some situation where everyone is laughing about it ect. You are way off. No one will care but you.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i am confused lol?
i was talking to op and you quoted me as if i had been talking to you?

wot?
lol
:S

eddy11

HSC
yeh, just ask her out for something casual like dinner and a movie, or a study date which is very appropriate given how close the HSC is (kidding). Dont mention the word date or say 'will you go out with me' lol, just something casual. The worst thing that can happen is she says no, in which case she may just be joking and she just has a heart breaking sense of humour. True story, when i asked my girlfriend out she thought she'd be funny and say "no way" my heart was broken for about an hour before she realised i had thought she was serious.

sthcross.dude

HSC
housah0lic said:
i am confused lol?
i was talking to op and you quoted me as if i had been talking to you?

wot?
lol
:S
Yeh my mistake, but of little relevance.

The point for the OP is man up and ask her!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
bachem said:
Fuck theres alot of gronks these days

if i knew some of these people in real life that are posting on this thread, id love to punch the shit out of them until there face gets rearranged,

Shut the fuck up you loser.
bachem said:
True

This week ill man up to the bitch!
You seem like a fucking top bloke eh?
Learn some fucking respect.

Srsly guys, this dude is not worth the effort.

Bainesy

HSC
awww, come not Riet. the guy will probably get rejected big time. then he will tell us all about it and we can all laugh at him

bachem

HSC
DAME RIET

your one dangerous guy on the internet

even mentions "im dangerous"

Your probaly the biggest looser, fuck you cunt get a life.

always on BOS mate get a fukin life

retarted cunt

zeam

HSC
N/A
+++++=++++++=. . . . . . . . . , , , , ~====++++++++++++++++++++++++==~ : , , ~~=~+=~=~==+=+++++
+++++=++++++=. . . . . . . . . . . , : ~~===+=++++++++++++++++++++++===~ , , , =~~=+~=~~===+++++
++++++++++++~. . . . . . . . . . . , : ~~==+++++++++++++++++++++++++====: , , ~=~~========++++=
++++=++++++=: . . . . . . . . . . , , : ~~==++++++++++++++++++++++++=====~ : , : ==~~+=~~====++==
++++=++++++=, . . . . . . . . . . . ,: ~~=++++++++++++++++++++++++++====~ , , , ~=~~=~~=~=======
++++=++++++=, . . . . . . . . . ., , : ~~==++++++++++???+++++??++++++===~ , , , : ~~~==~=~~=====~
++++=+++++==. . . . . . . . . . . , :~~~===+++++++++++????++??++++++===~, , , , ~=~~=~==~~===~~=
++++++++++=~. . . . . . . . . .. , :~~~=~ : : ~ : : : : :~++++???++?+ : : : : ~===~ : , , . , : ~~~=~=++~~==~~=
+++=+++++==~. . . . . . . . . . , : ~~ : ~==++===~ : : : =+++?+++=~ : : ~~ : : : ~~: , . . . ,~~~~~~=+=~~~~~=
+++=+++++==~. . . . . . . . . , , : ~~====+++++==~=++++?+++=~=======~ : : , . . . , : ~~:~~=++~~~~~=
+++=+++++=~~. . . . . . . . . . , , : : ~~~=~ : : : : : ~===~~=+?+=~====+++==== : , . . . . ,~~~~:~=++~~~~=
=+==++++==~: , . . . . . . . . . , : : ~== : . . , ~ : , . . , : ~=~~+++~~=~ : : , , , , , ~=~ . . . . . . ~~~~~~~=++~~==
++==++++==~: , . . . . . . . . . , : ~~==~ : : ~=~ : : , : : ~=~=+++=~ : . , :~, . . . , ~~ . . . . . . : ~~~~~~:++=~==
+===+++===~: , , . . . . . . . . , : ~==========~~===~~=+++=~===~=~ : : : : ~~ . . . . . . :~~~~~=~~++==
===++++===~: : , , . . . . . . . :~~==+++++++++++=====+++==========~~=~. . . . . . :~~~~~==~~++++
====++====~: : : , , , . . , , , :~===++++++++++++====+++====+++++++==~. . . . . . :~~~~~======++
===+++====~: : : , , , , : , ,~:~===++++++++++++====+++====++++++++=~, . . , . ,~~~~~~=+=~==++
==+==+====~: : : , , , , : :~:~~==++++++++++++=~~=+++++===++++++++=~: , : , , : :~~~~=====~=++
=====+====~: : : , , , , : :~~~~==++++++++++++===++++++===++++++++==: :~: : :~~~=====~~==+
==========~: : : , , , , : :~~~~==+++++++++++======+++====++++++++=~:~~~:~~~~====~~~=++
==========~: : : , , , : : : : : . ~==++++++++++===~ : , ~~== , : ~===++++++=~~~~~ : ==~=====~~~=
==========~~: : : , , : : : : , .~===+++++++=====~==+====~~====++++==~~====~=~=====~~=++
==========~~: : : , , : : : : : ,~===++++=======+++++++++=======+++=~~~========+==~~~=++
==========~~: : : : : : : : : : : :~==++++=====+++++++++++++=====+++=~~=========+==~~==++
==========~~~: : : : : : : : : : : ~==+++====~====++++++++====~=+++=~~=======+++===~~==+
=========~~~~: : : : : : : : : : : ~==+++++~ , . : ~=~====~~~===~ : ~=+++=~~====~==+++===~==++
========~~~~: : : : : : : : : : : : ~===++++= : . , : : : , , : : ~~ : : , . , : =+++=~~====~ Leave ~=======++++
=======~~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ~~==++++=~~, : : ~ : : : : : : ~ : , , , ~=+++~~~====== Riet ==+++++
======~~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ~~==++++=~~~+==~ : : : : : : ~= : ~==++= : ~~==== Alone!!! ======++++
=====~~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : , , ~~~=++++==~~~~~++i??+=~~~~==++~ : ~~========+======++++++
====~~~~~:~: : : : : : : : : : , , , ~=~~=++++=+===========~~===+?~ : : ~~===============++++++
==~:~~~~: : : : : : : : : : : : : , . , ~~=~~=+++==++++++++====+===+=, : : ~~~~============++++++++
~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : , : : . . . , : ~===~~=++++++++++++++++===+= , , , : : ~~~~~~=====~~==+++++++=
: , , , , , , : : : : : : : :+=. . . . , , : ~===~~~=++++++++++++++++===+~ , , : : : : ~~~~~~~~~~~===+++++==
, , , :~~+++=??++==: . . . . , : : ~======~=+++++++++++++++===.==+= : : : : : : : : :~~~~~===+++++==
, :===+==+++++++=. . . . , , : ~~===+======++++++++++++===~ . . ++++??+: : : : : : : : :~~==++++==~
~====++??+++???+. . . . , : :~~===++=======++++++++=====: . . ~+++++++++++~: : : :~~=======~
===++=+++??+++??. . . . , : :~~==+++++==++=============~, . . :????++??+???+++~:~~~====~~
++???+++++++?+??: . . . . , :~~===++++++++++++++==++===~. . .~????iiii???????++++:~~~~~~~
++?????+++++????=. . . . , , :~====++++++++++++++++===~: . . .+?ii??iiiii??ii????++~: : :~~~~~~~
+=++????+++??????. . . . . . , :~===+++++++++++++++==~~: . . . .??ii???iiii??iiiii???+=: :~~~~~~~~

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
bachem said:
DAME RIET

your one dangerous guy on the internet

even mentions "im dangerous"

Your probaly the biggest looser, fuck you cunt get a life.

always on BOS mate get a fukin life

retarted cunt
Damn - Probably fucking retarded

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)