need help coming up with interview questions (1 Viewer)

ifraijaz

HSC
N/A
my topic is on masculinty and my hypothesis is that "men react to masculine
insecurity by enacting extreme demonstrations of their masculinity. im predicting that once you threaten a man of his masculinty by either calling him a "wimp","girl" etc he would try to act more masculine to protect his masculinty. i have done my surveys and a focus group so far but i still need to do interviews with men. i am having troubles coming up with ideas. these are some that i have came up with so far.. i would love to receive any feedback and adive or suggestions on what questions i should ask..

1. If your masculinity was threatened would you act in a more masculine way to protect your masculinity status?
2. Have you experienced one of your friends act in more masculine ways when you have told them that they aren’t masculine?
3. Do you feel more pressure to act masculine around other males then when you are around females?
4. How far would you go to protect your masculinity? How important is your masculinity status to you?
5. If a female told you that you are like a girl would you demonstrate extreme masculine behaviours to prove her wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)