Need Help! Food Industry/Future Career (1 Viewer)

kristen_evans

HSC
hey guys, i am really interested in something to do with food for my furture career but i don't want to be a chef because of the hours as they are mostly late nights and weekends which i don't want, and the whole rude arrigant chef thing in the kitchen.

Anyway i was thinking of a food technology and hospitality teacher at high school but im not sure as alot of uni's don't have a course available for that. I liked this idea because of all the holidays teacher get. I really wanted to go to Sydney Uni but they don't offer a course for this...which sucks!
I have also thought about a nutritionist/diatitian or hospitality management but am not sure how to get into the hospotality management side of things.

I am so confused....

Can anyone think of a career that sort of involves food but not a chef?? Any help would be great.

Thanks =)

Reanna

HSC
hey guys, i am really interested in something to do with food for my furture career but i don't want to be a chef because of the hours as they are mostly late nights and weekends which i don't want, and the whole rude arrigant chef thing in the kitchen.

Anyway i was thinking of a food technology and hospitality teacher at high school but im not sure as alot of uni's don't have a course available for that. I liked this idea because of all the holidays teacher get. I really wanted to go to Sydney Uni but they don't offer a course for this...which sucks!
I have also thought about a nutritionist/diatitian or hospitality management but am not sure how to get into the hospotality management side of things.

I am so confused....

Can anyone think of a career that sort of involves food but not a chef?? Any help would be great.

Thanks =)

wrong section? this is schoolies stuff!

saintclare

HSC
although this is in the wrong section lol...
i am the same as you!
im thinking of doing a hospitality management/business course at Southern Cross uni. or the food science/ nutrition course at charles sturt uni
depending on my marks ofcourse lol
and maybe look into becoming a chef to have it as a backup
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)