Need help for HSC Chem! Really struggling at the moment. (1 Viewer)

sammy.c

HSC
Hey guys!

Would really like some help and guidance on how to improve in year 12 chem. I think the thing I'm struggling with is that I don't know what are actually the important things in the syllabus and what I should be focusing on. I always feel like the stuff I study is never tested in the exam. I'm really struggling at the moment because our school hasn't been teaching us much.

Does anyone know if there are any good online resources available? I can't really afford to get a tutor for an extended period of time but is there anything online that is either free or cheaper than getting a tutor that you'd recommend?

Thanks xx

smallboi2020

HSC
Hey hun!

Yeah I've been using lesrn.com.au

It's pretty cheap considering the amount of content they give you including notes and they've been really good at answering my qs. I think they've even got a 10% discount going on rn

sammy.c

HSC
Hey hun!

Yeah I've been using lesrn.com.au

It's pretty cheap considering the amount of content they give you including notes and they've been really good at answering my qs. I think they've even got a 10% discount going on rn
thanks guys for the links! I'll check out lesrn.com.au ... it seems really good.
I've already tried khan academy but I'm looking for things more specific to the hsc because at the moment chem is my weakest subject and I just really want like a resources with all the information that I'm going to get tested on.

sammy.c

HSC
@smallboi, thank you so much! I actually purchased the chem course on lesrn and its been so helpful. it literally covers every bit of the syllabus and the videos are so easy to understand!!!! I can't believe it! thank you thank you!

smallboi2020

HSC
no worries! you can email them questions btw. Danny (the HSC chemistry tutor) is really helpful, he always answers my qs :)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

Would really like some help and guidance on how to improve in year 12 chem. I think the thing I'm struggling with is that I don't know what are actually the important things in the syllabus and what I should be focusing on. I always feel like the stuff I study is never tested in the exam. I'm really struggling at the moment because our school hasn't been teaching us much.

Does anyone know if there are any good online resources available? I can't really afford to get a tutor for an extended period of time but is there anything online that is either free or cheaper than getting a tutor that you'd recommend?

Thanks xx
There's also some quite good notes on here btw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)