• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help in Organising time! (1 Viewer)

Phycisist

I haven't as of yet started doing any syllabus dot-point summaries for any other subjects and our school still has mechanics,polynomials to complete, also i still have to do questions for the other topics as im not happy with how much ive done for them. So do u think i should do maths first ??? thats not including 3u :( or start the syllabus summaries?

If u say summaries;
Do u think i should learn everything in all the topics first , which will take long or should i start the summaries and if i need to know something , i should refer to book or ask here.

?????????

Thanx

lol i might have spelt my username wrong.

Is it Physicist?
I think it is lol

N

ND

I don't know about summaries, i've never done them for maths. I just do heaps of questions. That's what works for me anyway, i'm not sure about other people.
Btw yeh it's spelt "physicist".

N

ND

Heh, i guess i misread your post. If you're doing the "sciences", then i'd make summaries, unless you already know everything, in which case i'd just memorize some of those bullshit "assess", "discuss" "evaluate" etc. dot points.

Phycisist

k thanx all, so i should start summaries before learning everything and before learning and finishing the 3u and 4u course

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I also find that the only way to know maths is to do heaps of questions. What other way are there?

doing 10 past papers of 3unit or 4unit and then looking at the solution will help, but i'm going to do at least 20 each before the trial anyways :)

Affinity

HSC
there's a way to summerize for maths.. look for general problem solving methods

Mathematician

"And write out examples of harder questions ..."

Im the worst at doing that. I get blank when i even try to remember one question i did, lol.

Does that really help too much to practice?

I've been alright lately without doin it, but not too well.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Well, it helped me. I don't know, dosn't help that much, just reminds you of some of the tricks for tackling Q8-style questions ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)