Need Help! Lost UAI details!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sladeray1

HSC
can anybody tell me if i can get my UAI number and pin from, ive lost them( i think its been thrown out)
really important please help!

X

xeuyrawp

Your UAC application number

Your UAC application number has nine digits as described below. Your Confirmation of application will include your UAC application number. Keep a copy handy as it is important to keep a record of your UAC application number. Remember that you will need your UAC application number to use Online applicant services.

If you are not sure of your UAC application number, call UAC on (02) 9752 0200.

2008 NSW HSC applicants
If your Board of Studies student number has eight digits, your UAC application number will have an extra 1 in front of it. If your student number has seven digits, your UAC application number has 10 in front of it.

For example:
Student number UAC application number
16999999 116999999
1324567 101324567

2008 ACT Year 12 applicants
Your UAC application number is your ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies student number with 20 in front of it.

2008 Australian interstate Year 12/IB applicants
You will be issued with your UAC application number when you apply. This number will be a combination of specific digits with your student number.

Non-Year 12 applicants
Your UAC application number will be issued when you apply.

What do I do if I have lost or forgotten my UAC PIN?

If you have applied through UAC and provided your email address, you can use Online applicant services to have your UAC PIN re-issued. Alternatively, you can have your UAC PIN re-issued by calling UAC on (02) 9752 0200. You will be asked some identification questions. If your details match our database you will be re-issued your UAC PIN over the telephone. If they do not match, you will be asked to write to UAC requesting your UAC PIN be re-issued, or you can come to UAC in person.
Send your written request to:
UAC Locked Bag
112 Silverwater NSW 2128
  • Include the following details:
  • a copy of photo identification
  • your Australian daytime telephone number
  • your signature.
Be warned: Several working days are needed to re-issue your UAC PIN so send your written request well before you need to use your UAC PIN.
If you choose to come to UAC in person to have your UAC PIN re-issued you will need to provide photo identification.
In person: UAC Quad 2, 8 Parkview Drive Homebush Bay, Office hours: 8.30am-4.30pm (weekdays)

All easy to find on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbo

HSC
Your UAC number is just your student number with a '1' at the beginning of it. You'll have to check the UAC site for further information on your UAC PIN (see above post).

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Why do you even deserve a uai if you can't 'google search' the question?

Sladeray1

HSC
Davo1111 said:
Why do you even deserve a uai if you can't 'google search' the question?
yeh i spoze aye, yeh ill call them tell them to cancel
thanks davo and thanks others for your help:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Morbo

HSC
Why do you even need to be worrying about your uni offers if youre still doing the preliminary course? It says on BOS that you're doing your HSC next year.

Sladeray1

HSC
Morbo said:
Why do you even need to be worrying about your uni offers if youre still doing the preliminary course? It says on BOS that you're doing your HSC next year.
yeh profiles wrong probly wasnt concentrating when i made the account, im doin hsc this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)