need help please (1 Viewer)

yleadbetter

yleadbetter
HSC
hey im midway through the chemistry HSC course for 2007 and im kind of struggling.

this is mainly because of the incompetence of my teacher, who fails to help me understand the complexities of the course. Also, my motivation has waned as a result.

i was wondering if anyone could send me a link to some past papers for the course, or any summaries on topics in the course. they would be much appreciated... any additional advice would be welcome also from current and past HSC students.

madgerald

HSC
N/A
There are a fair few past papers for years 1995-2005 (2006 isnt out yet. unless you got it from a teacher or somebody else at your school) on the board of studies website (http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/). I used these heaps over the past couple of years studying for exams (school certificate etc) and some of the exams have markers coments as well (which may also be of use to you).

PS. i can understand what you mean about your teacher as i have a friend with a physics teacher who barely turns up to half the lessons.

anyway I hope this helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)