need help, question about trials (1 Viewer)

haack_m

HSC
hi all

i was doing my IPT trial on monday, and i discovered a question that i had no idea about, after completeing the exam, i asked the others about it, and they had no idea either

that night i searched my text books and my notes to determine what is was, after finding it in my text, i found out what it was, i then search through all the notes that i have been given and typed up in class, and there was nothing about it anywhere

i need your opinon on my next, do i complain to the head teacher before we recieve our marks, or do i wait untill we get out marks, and then complain, please tell me what you would in such a situation

thanx all

HaAcKo

Kabeio

k.
HSC
let me guess ur talking about the "dithering" question?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
It's only trials, so complaining to your head-teacher would be over the top in my opinion. What would you be complaining about? Your teacher? The exam paper? Remember, if no-one knew the answer, you were all at an equal disadvantages, cancelling out any unfairness issues.

yook

HSC
look in the syllabus =] see if its there?

Tingaling

HSC
O_O" everyone in my math class is complaining about ipt..i dont do ipt..but i thought they were only blaming the teacher..cos really.. she cant do Sh*t !!

haack_m

HSC
it was actually 'intelligent agents' and there was nothing about them in my notes, but i looked up in the text book and found out it was about depth-first and breadth-first searching, however my teacher never told us that they called them 'intelligent agents'

it is in the syllabus, page 50/71, for those of you playing at home

ohh and we have complained about our teacher, not being racist at all, but she is a lil asian, that cannot convey what she is trying to teach us propelly, its hopeless

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)