AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
does anyone have any essays they have on ancient egypt, preferably thutmose III
plz i need help with my essay writing in ancient egypt
Check the BoS resources, or the FAQ.

Otherwise, i doubt many people are going to just give you their essays.

**blu_rose**

HSC
yeah i had a look at the resources page but there were no essays esp in the historcal period
anywayz yeah i wasnt expecting to get any from students, i was hoping that past hsc students could send some previous essays they had written :)

X

xeuyrawp

**blu_rose** said:
yeah i had a look at the resources page but there were no essays esp in the historcal period
anywayz yeah i wasnt expecting to get any from students, i was hoping that past hsc students could send some previous essays they had written :)
1. http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=23
2. Alt+f
3. "Thut"
4. There are like 7 essays there, and they were the ones that I could search by just alt-F'ing "thut".

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
also - there are alot of diff Q's asked on Thut III, and even past students prob wont put up their essays (i put up one, its all i had coz i gave everythin else to a fgriend)

If u write the Q, wot u think u should put into it we can help u make an essay plan/suggest other things to put in essay

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah it'd be easier to try and give us a question, what you know and the points which you think you are weak on

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Yeah it'd be easier to try and give us a question, what you know and the points which you think you are weak on
You know they'll never, ever, be specific :(

**blu_rose**

HSC
ok well sorry abt not putting a question, because it wasnt the question i was struggling with but the style of writing the essay for ancient history. especially since our teacher is a heaps hard marker, and my essays never seem to be good enough, i just wanted a sort of a guideline of a band 6 essay
anywayz i already did the assessment so thanks for tryin to help anyway
:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Try the FAQ, it has good tips on structuring an essay.

On a basic level, make sure its logical, easy to read, and answers the question. Seems easy, but its very difficult to do, especially under exam conditions.

And the only way to get better, is to keep writing essays, and keep reading, the more you know about a topic, the more you can write about it.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Try the FAQ, it has good tips on structuring an essay.

On a basic level, make sure its logical, easy to read, and answers the question. Seems easy, but its very difficult to do, especially under exam conditions.

And the only way to get better, is to keep writing essays, and keep reading, the more you know about a topic, the more you can write about it.
:uhhuh:

And a plan! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)