• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need help to print screen movies into screen shots!!! (1 Viewer)

Raginsheep

HSC
Seriously, open a copy of real player and then open a second copy without closing the first one. Play the movie on the second one and take screen shots with that.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Seriously, open a copy of real player and then open a second copy without closing the first one. Play the movie on the second one and take screen shots with that.
Tried that, doesn't work...

Raginsheep

HSC
Try this: open a copy of real player and then open a second copy without closing the first one. Play the movie on the first player then just pause it. Now play the movie on the second one and take screen shots with that.

I just tried it with Media Player Classic and it works as long as there's something loaded in the first window.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Try this: open a copy of real player and then open a second copy without closing the first one. Play the movie on the first player then just pause it. Now play the movie on the second one and take screen shots with that.

I just tried it with Media Player Classic and it works as long as there's something loaded in the first window.
Still doesn't work...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
If you're watching movies on your computer the program should have a function where you can copy the frame playing at the time.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I had a similar problem a while ago....This is how you fix it:

1 - Open WMP
2 - Go to Tools > Options > Performance
3 - To the bottom of the window, there will be "Video Acceleration", drag the slider to none
4 - Click apply, ok etc
5 - Restart WMP (I think it does it automatically)
6 - Open the movie you want to take a screenshot of, fast forward to the place that you want one of, then hit print-screen
7 - Open MS Paint, go to Edit > Paste.... then do whatever

It would be a good idea though, to change it back to full when you're done with it :)

Lavenderpup

HSC
isn't the capture keys specific in it something like ctrl + i? that takes a screenshot image of a specific scene. no need for all that fuss -.-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)