need help urgently, urgently, urgently... (1 Viewer)

D3Si

HSC
alright so after fridays exam my mate thinks that he wrote the wrong question number in the front of the exam(like he thinks that he wrote the answer for question 1 inside but wrote section 2 on the front:bomb: ). i told him to talk to the principle and maybe he can sort it out. my question is that is there anything else he can do to sort the matter or is the poor bloke f***** for life:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .

D3Si

HSC
kuki-nicole said:
i don't think anything can be done sadly
thats what i was thinking, feel sorry for him though.

riss123

HSC
thats terrible. :(

well. i think i agree that nothing can be done.
I mean, how many people in yr 12 in nsw this year? a hell of a lot.
so that means a hell lot of papers/booklets..... and i doubt they would go through and try and find it, because they dont have time.

However, perhaps the marker will realise that it is question one, and maybe pass it onto section one section for marking. but thats a big maybe....

br3tt

HSC
Section II was creative writing wasn't it?
So essentially, there should only be one big story in there.

Hopefully when the marker see's a) b) c) and answers following from that, it will be given to the section I markers and fixed up.

They aren't going to mark it wrong because it's all a) example... b) example.. etc.

Common sense should prevail hopefully.
All the best

Monkeylord

HSC
The markers check, if they get the wrong question they send it off to the right marking centre. It doesn't reflect on the marks:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)