Need Help will rep (1 Viewer)

J2good4u

HSC
N/A
i need techniques for looking for allibrandi (film) which is my related text for belonging
so far i have sepia tone of tomato day and derogatory words such as wog i have searched everywhere will rep need techniques

Last edited:

wildchild666

HSC
i need techniques for looking for allibrandi which is my related text for belonging
so far i have sepia tone of tomato day and derogatory words such as wog i have searched everywhere will rep need techniques

Okay.

Anyway.. Are you studying the film or the novel?

EDIT: My bad, I didn't quite bother reading your post properly. Sorry, I haven't studied the film - only the novel - and I'm not sure of the similarities and differences between the two.

Last edited:

J2good4u

HSC
N/A
dont know how rep works just click that star thing on your profile

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
damn i had a whole essay on that film too bad i deleted it..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why choose such a related text if you can't find any techniques on it?

Word to the wise for HSC students - NEVER choose a related text that you can't analyse. Whilst you're reading/watching/viewing the text, make sure you can analyse at least 10 techniques, before picking it as your related text.

Also, in relation to this, don't do Looking for Alibrandi. It was formerly on the HSC Core texts lists, and hence, teachers will look down upon you for being lazy for choosing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)