• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need help with a software assessment! (1 Viewer)

thepaulmeister

HSC
I have an assessment due in a couple of weeks and i'm having trouble getting the info i need.
I'm being assessed on: My investigation of a software developer of my own choice. The result of this study is to presented in a formal presentation of no less than 10 minutes duration.

I have to research/use interviews to gain an understanding of my selected software developer., and be able to identify the Software Development Approach used by the developer on a particular project. Also, i need to identify relevant social issues and evaluate how well they have been addressed. In addition i need to comment on how the software was implemented.
It's also expected that I comment on relevant project management techniques used to organise the software developer's time.

I chose to Adobe (or Google as a backup) but haven't been able to find anything on either. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would be awesome!
Thanks.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Make up a software developer. One that 'supposedly' uses a particular kind of approach - maybe a hybrid approach, or something a tad different to your generic software development approaches as taught in the Software course - for this, I suggest WIKIPEDIA, and yep. Once you do that, you should be alright - make up whatever information you need on them, to allow you to address the other parts of whatever marking criteria your teacher is going to use! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)