Need help with emo girl (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Um, let her do it then she'll realise what a stupid mistake it is and never do it again.

xConverse

HSC
It's good that you want to help but really there isn't much you can do. The most you can do is consult her and try to reason with her but it is really out of your hands.
I wish I could have helped some more sorry

HSC
give her a noose

seriously if she wants to neck herself the good on her
if she wants to cut herself then that isnt serving much of a purpose and tell her its retarded

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
take every kind of cutting thing she uses and dip it in a pool of hiv aids blood that way if she chickens out and doesn't cut through enough to kill herself she will eventually die anyway and get what she wants

Lauchlan

HSC
find her a boyfriend. sounds like she needs to get some. :)
she has had so many boyfriends its not funny - and shes in one now - it always looks like its an abusive relationship, although its hard to tell with emos, you know...

Lauchlan

HSC
yep say she was going to commit suicide and get her locked up, as far as i can remember suicide is illegal in Australia
really? do all the dead people who commit suicide go to gaol then? i think you mean attempted suicide is illegal because police only deal with live people in gaol cells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)