Need help with explaining how a Bachelor of Arts works... (1 Viewer)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Then consider what I am about to do as being fastidious, rather than trolling.

i said: "says the user with 1 rep" to mean that your credibility was low

you said: "I fail to see how that is of any relevance" as a counter argument
Which makes sense, because the credibility of a person is not dictated by their activeness on a forum.

i said: "you must be asian :p" because asians can see because they have small eyes
OK, I thought you were making a joke about Asian mannerisms, so I misinterpreted you. Nevertheless both interpretations seem reasonable enough to me.

you said: "Nope. Caucasian." as an attempt to answer my remark
Pretty sure I gave a solid answer given the circumstances.

i said: "I was being sarcastic; nvm smh" to mean that i was not expecting a serious or true answer but rather to joke that asians cannot see.
Well you can see that if you interpreted your joke the way that I did that I would think you had grounds to believe I was Asian. Not that whether you actually believed it or not was important, but I just thought I'd mention it as a passing remark.

the nvm means nevermind
Obviously.

and smh was there because you didn't get the joke
Very well.

you said: "Well you wouldn't be without reason to assume I was Asian, even if you were being sarcastic. Just thought I'd put it on the record." clearly the point of me saying that "you must be asian" was a joke to mean that you could not see rather than to assume your nationality
Obviously wasn't clear enough if there was room for the misinterpretation to occur.

i say: I win
Hardly seems necessary to self-validate yourself. Was that for your benefit or my detriment?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
God I'm just coming across as a douchebag now.

How about we both admit to trolling somewhat and call it a day, yeah?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
God I'm just coming across as a douchebag now.

How about we both admit to trolling somewhat and call it a day, yeah?
Sounds like something a troll would say :p hehehe
Mainly for my benefit; I like to be right

afc123

HSC
You can find the list of units here: http://sydney.edu.au/handbooks/arts/units_of_study/tablea/history.shtml

Basically you pick minimum two junior units and six senior units from that list (four of them have to be core subjects, and at least one has to be at 3000 level). But you can take more than the minimum if you wish. In fact History is a very comprehensive major at USYD, so I think you'll find that if you wanted to you could study nothing but history units throughout your whole degree.
Great, thanks! The website did a horrible job at explaining it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)