Need help with offers... (1 Viewer)

Habib

HSC
Ok, i need this all cleared up...

Tonight at 9pm, we get the UAI cutoffs for all the courses, right?
We also get told which of our preferences we got accepted into, right?

I found out this is the MAIN round offers, there will be a later offers after tonight, right? Will I be able to change my preferences (remove/add) after tonight and after I find out what are the cutoffs for all the courses?

I want to add another course into my preferences which i suppose of have done before 5th Jan, but I didnt... would I be able to add it after tonight after I find out the cutoff for it?

When they say 'late' offers, is that as in... will there be a -possiblities- that all the spots are taken for that course? or are the spots not booked in at that time? (im not sure if that made sense...)

Thanks for clearly things up for me :)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Habib said:
Ok, i need this all cleared up...

Tonight at 9pm, we get the UAI cutoffs for all the courses, right?
We also get told which of our preferences we got accepted into, right?

I found out this is the MAIN round offers, there will be a later offers after tonight, right? Will I be able to change my preferences (remove/add) after tonight and after I find out what are the cutoffs for all the courses?

I want to add another course into my preferences which i suppose of have done before 5th Jan, but I didnt... would I be able to add it after tonight after I find out the cutoff for it?

When they say 'late' offers, is that as in... will there be a -possiblities- that all the spots are taken for that course? or are the spots not booked in at that time? (im not sure if that made sense...)

Thanks for clearly things up for me :)
tonight at 9pm we get our main round offers.......and u may be able to get a copy of cutoffs if anyone can post it........or else 2morrow in the paper u can see cutoffs.

late round offers are early feb and so if u dont get any offers or get ur second, third, etc, pref then u are immediately considered for late round.......if u get ur first pref....u are not considered for later rounds

u can change ur prefs but i dunno if u can add new courses......why wouldnt u be able to........i think u can

late round offers are given if the course has vacancies but usually UAIs go up for late rounds coz theres more competition to get into courses.

hope that helps :)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
mr EaZy said:
tomorrow we'll see the offers for all ppls in smh right? not in daily tel?

wat else is there to look forward to in the paper?
smh or daily telegraph.......both will have the offers.......they will also list 2005 cutoffs and a list of vacancies in courses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)