• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Help With Picking a Topic! (1 Viewer)

tuned4street

HSC
Hey guys and gals Im Serge and this is my first post here so be gentle :) I just received the IRP assessment and the topics seem a little (boring and feminine) and yes i have read through the topics at the top of the thread, to cut the story short I need a topic to research which involves cars as that seems like something i might enjoy reasearching, but i cannot relate to wellbeing, if anyone could be kind enough to give a few suggestions that would be highly appreciated, cheers!

HSC
You could like sort of do a case study on when people didnt have cars to the current time when we do and how it affects people's lives and wellbeing. Or how having cars is important in modern society, like how you can't do a lot of things without having one. Even in job interviews they ask if you have a car now.. lol I have no idea.

xena01

HSC
N/A
Hey how about you do something like
how males and females are influenced by cars and having to have the best car to impress friends or sumfin like that.
you could to like if they think its cool to drive fast or i duno along those lines
i hope it kinda helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)