• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need Help With Sess 2 Timetables and Units! (1 Viewer)

rushjohn

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, currently doing my semester 2 timetable, doing a bachelor of commerce degree with major in finance, just wondering if any of you got a suggestion for a people or planet unit to fit onto my session 2 times.
Would prefer to slip it in my current time table, i wanted to do isys100 however the timetables were only available with lecture on monday late arvo, and tuts and prac late aswell...
Before i had a good time table with econ241 which fitted onto wednesday however was told it was hard and since i was doing accounting and acst i wanted to avoid having lots of hard units
And i was told i had to atleast 4 units each semester if i wanted to finish my course in 3 years

Any suggestions on what i should do would be appreciated thanks

Timetable can be found here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/session2timetable.png/

Blizane

HSC
Have you done STAT170? Because ECON241 is not much harder than that at all, and if you do that in your first year it means that in your second year you should be able to fit in a 100lvl subject which should give you a break from your harder second year subjects.

rushjohn

HSC
N/A
How about BUSL100 as a planet unit? I enjoyed it wen I did it last year.
ill look into that thanks!
yeah i have done stat170 in session 1, but people told me that level 200 units are generally harder so kinda scared atm cause i havent really gotten into a full dedicated mood for uni yet, just been passing so far.. and i heard that acst and accounting were hard so wouldnt really want to pile on econ241 with it as well

anymore suggestions?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)