Need help with the UMAT? private one on one tutoring with Mana from MSO (1 Viewer)

msomana

HSC
Looking for some help with the UMAT but don't want to pay the hundreds of dollars for a prep course?

I'm Mana, from MSO, and while I do not condone preparation courses because I think you can get equivalent material for much cheaper, I am offering one on one tuition over skype or in person if you are in the Adelaide area. I completed the UMAT in 2006, finishing each section ahead of time, and achieved a score of 205 raw - which is ~ 100th percentile, and received interview offers to all universities I applied to around Australia. I have since then have written many questions with explanations and approaches and provided help to many, many students studying for the UMAT.

I do not provide prep course material, however, if you have practice UMAT material, especially in electronic form - such as ACER booklets or other material, and wish to get help with developing your techniques, approaches to questions, or simply need a bit of a hand, I can help, for a small fraction of the price of preparation courses, which often cost hundreds or even thousands for similar teaching.

You can hire me by the hour to tutor you or you may pay per question answered. This allows you to get help if you are just starting out and finding questions difficult, or if you have already attempted questions and just need a bit of help with some. Remember, without a good UMAT score, you can't get an interview, and without an interview, you can't get in.

If you're interested, please contact me via private message on these forums or send me a private message on MSO (i'm Mana).

Bear in mind that discussions of this sort are not permitted on MSO, especially no preparation courses and definitely no distribution of copyrighted material.

redshoes

HSC
Hello Mana,
I am desperatly looking for one-one UMAT tution, I cant attend the courses cus I work weekends, also i dnt find the effective at all. I did umat in 2008. I got 37 overall with 33 in section 3. My udergrad course Gpa is <4 so really need to push my Umat up.

Please contact me ASAP, we can get started on monday/tuesday at Uni Libraries/ suburban Library. Thanks.

Looking for some help with the UMAT but don't want to pay the hundreds of dollars for a prep course?

I'm Mana, from MSO, and while I do not condone preparation courses because I think you can get equivalent material for much cheaper, I am offering one on one tuition over skype or in person if you are in the Adelaide area. I completed the UMAT in 2006, finishing each section ahead of time, and achieved a score of 205 raw - which is ~ 100th percentile, and received interview offers to all universities I applied to around Australia. I have since then have written many questions with explanations and approaches and provided help to many, many students studying for the UMAT.

I do not provide prep course material, however, if you have practice UMAT material, especially in electronic form - such as ACER booklets or other material, and wish to get help with developing your techniques, approaches to questions, or simply need a bit of a hand, I can help, for a small fraction of the price of preparation courses, which often cost hundreds or even thousands for similar teaching.

You can hire me by the hour to tutor you or you may pay per question answered. This allows you to get help if you are just starting out and finding questions difficult, or if you have already attempted questions and just need a bit of help with some. Remember, without a good UMAT score, you can't get an interview, and without an interview, you can't get in.

If you're interested, please contact me via private message on these forums or send me a private message on MSO (i'm Mana).

Bear in mind that discussions of this sort are not permitted on MSO, especially no preparation courses and definitely no distribution of copyrighted material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)