NEED HELP! (1 Viewer)

HSC
does anyone else have a problem with time management like I'm using the cliche tips of like make a todo list, organize your stuff blah blah but everyday I feel like I have so much to do and I don't feel like I have procrastination problem well maybe I do but even when I'm literally spending my whole day like "doing work" at the end of the day I feel like I have so much other things to do. Does anyone have any tips around this or like a method of studying and managing time? honestly I just need like anything or comments so I don't feel too lonely

icycledough

HSC
When you create a to-do list everyday, try to write down the times (start to finish) for when you get every thing completed. The chance is, you think you are doing work for 2-3 hours, but in reality, only 1 of those may be productive. It helps knowing how much time you need to approximately be spending on your tasks for future reference as well. Have you also thought about tasks which are urgent or not urgent? The chance may be that you are prioritizing tasks not due for a while, when in reality, whatever is upcoming first should be where you put the most effort in.

Saint Dev

HSC
I'd recommend that you make your goals as specific as possible to avoid wasting copious amounts of time. If you need to work on a Shakespeare essay then break it down into smaller sections. For example, you might focus on the thesis and topic sentences for an hour. If you feel like you are working well then do more but aim to complete what you set out to do and move on to something else. It may be cliche but otherwise, I've found that you can spend all day 'writing' an essay to little avail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)