Need Help? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
i would also like to help if i can
perhaps we should start a thread where people can ask random questions. because when people want to ask questions they have to start a new thread, this would disencourage them if they have asked a fair amount of questions within a short time period (like me ! :p) but they really need help with it, for example because an there's an upcoming exam.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Riddles said:
anyone need any help with extension maths, ask me and i'll see if i can help u

Yes me! Parabola... ahh i so hate that topic....

but at the moment i don't have any specific questions because i need to go through the entire chapter all over again.... every other topic is ok... but if i ever come across a question i'l make sure to ask...

thanks for ur offer Riddles....

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Its probably better to keep different questions in different threads as if a number of questions are asked in a single thread in a short amount of time it might be a little hard to keep track of what has and hasnt been answered

Pace_T

HSC
Good point there, acmilan.
I didn't think of that. :)

FinalFantasy

HSC
Riddles said:
hell, i haven't done probability since year 11, give us an example question and i'll see if i can help
ahh, dun have any examples atm... my problem with it is... i keep avoiding working on it, never find time to level it up LoL

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Parties come and go from this forum. You will never satisfy everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)