need note 4 china coin (1 Viewer)

toygirl

do you think they have this kinds of notes in Dymocks???
anyway, i think it's good to try
but i really want to know, how to write those journeys in the china coin, how to write a well structured essay that about the china coin, i got mad with my teacher, she doesn't understand me at all.....
i wonder how the markers like, how they mark the papers...

Yueting Lu

I haven't really checked with Dymocks yet but so far based on the info. I got from my friends it's really worth to go and have a look. I know it has got really good collection of reference books there. You can also look at those marking criteria included in past paper notes to see how markers are marking papers. By the way what other subjects are you doing in your school?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Could someone with the notes post them up here on the forum please. There are so many of you asking for it.

Thanks

Survivor39

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
mismatch said:
Hey guys,

I did my HSC last year and got 94 for my ESL (state rank). One of my text was The China Coin. I've got a handful of notes, but I am only interested in selling them (as they were all hand written). Anyone interested?

My phone number is 04 1234 9862

Also, I am willing to tutor ESL on weekends around the Epping area. My charge rate is $50/hr. I am currently doing Bachelor of Law/ Bachelor of Business at UTS. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
:eek:

$50 p/h for ESL English from a past ESL student is the biggest rip off I have ever heard of

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
mismatch said:
Listen sweetie, if I was doing it for the money or work experience (like most jobless UWS uni students out there today) I would have charged $10 per hour and get heaps of students.:rofl:
So now you charge $50 an hour and get no one?:rofl:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
mismatch said:
I am offering not only tutoring ESL, but a chance to gain a cadetship. I can promise an Yr 12 experience you will never forget.

I came to Australia in 2005, and did my HSC in 2006. I managed to get state ranking for ESL and a cadetship.

Dont judge my price unless you can beat me.
I can promise a Yr12 experience you will never forget.

mismatch said:
Listen sweetie, if I was doing it for the money or work experience (like most jobless UWS uni students out there today) I would have charged $10 per hour and get heaps of students.:rofl:
Isn't it the other way around ?

EDIT: LOL @ multiple ???, !!!, ~~, ^^ and plz plz thx thx from the requests of ESL students here, the majority of the ESL students here must be Chinese.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)