need notes! (1 Viewer)

mrman

this is no joke, im failing history and have a test in like 3 days

please have mercy on my sad sad sorry soul.... gimme all ur notes if possible!

jaNetix

notes PLS!!!!!!!!

i really need notes on rome:
role of powerful generals
mob violence
first triumvirate...
anything!

and assyria if anyoine does that!!

THANKSS!!!!

mrman

hey malayz, ur like the first person to reply to me... there is a God!

Yes, I am doing Agrippina, Sparta, and Persians... i have already done agrippina and the persian empire, but not the other two yet, so can u help me out malayz

friendoflive86

Histry notes

hey man - soz - i cnt help u out - but i wuld if i culd - will u eventually write out notes?? - will u submit them for this site?? - if u have notes on Agrippina, culd u send em to me plz??

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by mrman
hey malayz, ur like the first person to reply to me... there is a God!

Yes, I am doing Agrippina, Sparta, and Persians... i have already done agrippina and the persian empire, but not the other two yet, so can u help me out malayz
Just read Plutarch.. should take no more than 2 hours. There is a glossary at the front of it, you can use that to study.

mrman

yeh man ill submit em... but i dont have a scanner at the moment so that might be a bugger oh well i SHOULD be able to figure something out... hmm completely discounting the fact im not resourceful but shush i wont tell if u wont!

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
one word for you...
EXCEL
these study guides exist for a reason, i cant recomend it enough. i used it last year and though you need to use other stuff if you are aiming for band 6 or something they are a brilliant startng place. best $40 you could spend. or if you cant afford it try your library.

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by smegger_em
one word for you...
EXCEL
these study guides exist for a reason, i cant recomend it enough. i used it last year and though you need to use other stuff if you are aiming for band 6 or something they are a brilliant startng place. best $40 you could spend. or if you cant afford it try your library.
Excel for Ancient History is not recommended... They dont have the arguements that you would need to make to get above Band 4. (Unless your really good, then band 5).

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
peeople were saying that last year on thid board, that you cant get more then a band 3/4 using excel. well i used excel plus a bit of common sence and got 88 in the hsc exam and 90 as my internal mark.
i also did say to use it as a starting point.

mrman

man... my life is over test tommorrow and no notes... good bye sweet world... know that it was not that i did not love... but loved not wisely...

mrman

see the only flaw in your reasoning smegger, is the assumption that i wont fail everything else!!!!!!!!!

ps who thinks that people who get special provisions are (certified) cheaters

mrman

Originally posted by Harimau

They are legitimate users
please do not embaress yourself, its a well known fact that ppl who use computers are cheaters, i mean they dont have to slog out 20 pages of writing in 2 hrs, its just cheap... i mean seriously its an unfair advantage, your hands dont get tired after 1200 words typing, they do after writing 600 words... big diff

malayz_angel

Lol... um... I don't exactly have a scanner either-- I can type up some stuff and email it to you...or is it too late now? Sorry I took so long to get back in here!

mrman

lol yeh its a tad too late... but still it would be great if u could give me some stuff...

but if its too much of an effort dont worry about it... im sure ill manage[even if my definition of manage is fail] lol

just pm me on this thing if u want my email eh... but seriously if its a hassle dont worrry:D :D

wednesday

but think about it they have to have some form of impairment to be able to use computers or something like that and if u took away their "privelage" we (the non computer ppl) would have the advantage and thats not really fair is it?

mrman

impairment... i happen to know some ppl who type 1200 words on the praetorian gaurd in an exam, after the rest of us "mob, the herd, the labor voters", have to struggle out 800 words from fear of our hands falling off, i rekon its bs cos u can spell check and put in synonoms

As i said b4 [certified] cheaters

wednesday

i see your point, but what disability are we talking about? like people with one hand and stuff like that im talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)