Need pastpapers desperately (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,

My term y11 ext1 maths test is coming up. I desperately need practice with graphing functions. Does anyone have relevant past papers that include further work with functions or other resources for graphing questions?

Ive looked through thsc and acehsc already.
Here is my email -
sejal.270107@gmail.com

thank you for your help

Last edited:
HSC
I have. Not may of them have functions and graphing practice. The one that do, i have already completed.

HSC
im talking about y11 ext1 internal assessment tasks not trials. sorry, don't mean to cause a fuss. im just stressed for the test tho.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
also im talking about prelim ext1 test, not year 12
what they're saying above is that year 11 prelim topics can be and are tested in year 12, and thus are examined in trials and the hsc. so if you want more questions, head over to thsc or acehsc and scroll through the trial/hsc papers for the questions you need

if you remind me tomorrow, i can send a y11 paper from my school (not a prelim one but a half-yearly) testing further functions (if i recall correctly it was a huge chunk of the paper but there were two other topics), but i've only got the one. i've also got a pdf of a compilation doc of graphical relations questions if you remind me

HSC
what they're saying above is that year 11 prelim topics can be and are tested in year 12, and thus are examined in trials and the hsc. so if you want more questions, head over to thsc or acehsc and scroll through the trial/hsc papers for the questions you need

if you remind me tomorrow, i can send a y11 paper from my school (not a prelim one but a half-yearly) testing further functions (if i recall correctly it was a huge chunk of the paper but there were two other topics), but i've only got the one. i've also got a pdf of a compilation doc of graphical relations questions if you remind me
Id love it. please email it to me on - sejal.270107@gmail.com

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC

hey πŸ‘‹ can i get the paper please? i’m doing further work w functions in my ext topic atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)