need people's opinions about my PIP Topic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tisha197

HSC
I do society and culture in year 12 and we have a Personal Interest Project. I just wanted to get people's opinions about my topic which is: HOW DOES THE FAMILY STRUCTURE OF AN ADOLESCENT AFFECT THEIR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT?. This just means like if you live in a single parent family or a step family or a normal nuclear family or with grandparents/ aunties and uncles do you ever experience any problems that affect you? Like financial problems, stress, depression, difficulty maintaining friendships or poor performance at school. And do you engage in any activities such as drugs, smoking, jigging school, s** etc in order to get away from the problems your family is causing you.

It would be really appreciated if you could post a note on what your family structure is and what problems you experience and how you deal with them. Yeh i'd appreciate it heaps and would be really interested in what you guys have to say. Thanks!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Perhaps you should create a survey instead of straightup asking people to spill the beans? :)

tisha197

HSC
Well, Mr Brightside...i've already done all of my questionnaires, i physically went out and handed them out, but now i just wanted to see if people were willing to express their opinions, that's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)