need quick reply (1 Viewer)

H S C

HSC
will i be fine doing tuts straight after lecs or lecs straight after tuts?

is it a problem that it might take like 10 minutes to get to next session, despite the fact one is starting when the other is ending?

pman

Banned
HSC
I'm doing it, everyone tells me its not a problem....I have a 12 hour strait day so I hope it isn't

H S C

HSC
hahaha wow thatd be my whole week in one day..........wish my timetable could work like that.

A.Chair

HSC
Yeah, it doesn't matter if your lecture is right after your tutorial or vice-versa. You'll find that often your lecture or tuturial will not go for the full hour, or two hours or however long it says......

marmsie

HSC
I don't know if it is official or if it is just good manners, but most often classes start at 25 mins too the hour (if not later) and finish 25 mins past the hour (if not early). So you should have about 10 mins between classes.

Of course there are always those lecturers and tutors that have either poor time management or an over rated sense of importance for their subject that mean they either go right to the half past mark or in some cases will continue until the next lecturer pokes their head in and asks them to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)