• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NEED SIGNIFICANT HELP WITH ENGLISH? 4u 3u 2u English Tutoring. New 09/10 Syllabus! (1 Viewer)

jessfahm

HSC
Striving for nothing less than a Band 6 in all my Students' Assessments and Exams. My fees are $30-40/h depending on travel to students location, and vice versa. I do not travel to city areas, preferably within the Western Sydney region.
  • Class of 2009 (first year to cover the new Board of Studies English Curriculum)
  • Currently studying a Combined Law Degree at Top University majoring in English
    - Top consecutive school ranking in aforementioned subjects
    - 100% recieved in consecutive 4U English, Extension 1 English, and Advanced Assessments
    - Band 6 (E4) in HSC for Extension 2, and Extension 1 English
Please contact me via:
- Email: xx_jess_xx0@hotmail.com
- Phone: 0434 257 001

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Last edited:

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Re: NEED SIGNIFICANT HELP WITH ENGLISH? 4u 3u 2u English Tutoring. New 09/10 Syllabus

Striving for nothing less than a Band 6 in all my Students' Assessments and Exams. My fees are $30-40/h depending on travel to students location, and vice versa. I do not travel to city areas, preferably within the Western Sydney region.
  • Class of 2009 (first year to cover the new Board of Studies English Curriculum)
  • Currently studying a Combined Law Degree at Top University majoring in English
    - Top consecutive school ranking in aforementioned subjects
    - 100% recieved in consecutive 4U English, Extension 1 English, and Advanced Assessments
    - Band 6 (E4) in HSC for Extension 2, and Extension 1 English
Please contact me via:
- Email: xx_jess_xx0@hotmail.com
- Phone: 0434 257 001

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

lol for someone thats so smart, you put hsc year 2010 :p

Last edited:

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Re: NEED SIGNIFICANT HELP WITH ENGLISH? 4u 3u 2u English Tutoring. New 09/10 Syllabus

for some1 who is an idiot gets 4 red bars :)

nah, all the negative rep comes from people like you, besides it doesnt bother me that much

maths94

HSC

nah, all the negative rep comes from people like you, besides it doesnt bother me that much
sure, plus l havent negative repd you anyway stop saying false allegations.

random-1005

Banned
HSC

I am pretty sure you did not get 4 red bars from people just neg. repping u for no reason.

nah because i bagged out namu, and subjects like cafs and shit, people cant handle it when i speak the truth lol, so they do the cowardly option and give neg rep

Last edited:

maths94

HSC

nah because i bagged out namu, and subjects like cafs and shit, people cant handle it when i speak the truth lol
well thats your opinion about cafs, its not necessarily the truth, and what were you saying to namu?

random-1005

Banned
HSC

well thats your opinion about cafs, its not necessarily the truth, and what were you saying to namu?

just bagging him out about his maths, everyone on this site thinks hes a maths god and wants to kiss his ass, people dont seem to understand he is a nobody, he topped 2008 2 unit, big deal , it was an easy paper too :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)