• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need some female perspective on my situation (2 Viewers)

RPG

HSC
N/A
As the title suggests I need a female perspective on the situation I am in.

I really like this girl and she is a close friend. We have a fun time together and have some similar interests. I have already asked her out and she thought about it for a couple of days and she said that she doesnt want to ruin our current friendship. I understand her concern however I really do care for her.

I repect her and do not want to rush things even if do get into a relationship with her. Its just that when I am around her time seems to really fly by and some of the feelings are hard to describe in words.

Now I do want to repect her decision however I do want to be in a realationship with her eventually but I dont know how to go about showing her that I am serious without disrepecting her decision. I know it might take a few months but I am will to put the time in.

Now my question to the ladies of the board is what it is the best way to approach this situation. Do I leave it for a few months and continue our current friendship or should I just respect her decision and not bring it up again?

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i say leave it, but still keep your feelings for her. Make her realise that you're awesome and hang with other people other than her. This will probably grab her attention and will most likely make her think more about you, and maybe even consider going out with you...

thats kinda what happened to me

RPG

HSC
N/A
Any other suggestiona on how to handle it would be welcomed

Muz4PM

HSC
I think you hit friendzone. Ask Michael about that.

boris

Banned
HSC
Muz4PM said:
I think you hit friendzone. Ask Michael about that.
Michael has never hit friend zone. Michael is always in the GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID CUNT zone.

Pretty much from birth.

RPG

HSC
N/A
thatsmystapler said:
is that all she said? that she didn't want to ruin the friendship?
did she tell you whether or not she returns your feelings?
She basically said that she would like to maintain the friendship the way that it is and she understands how hard it was to tell her. She didnt say directly whether or not she returns them.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Watch Just Friends

you've hit friend zone when you go out to lunch with her instead of night dates

RPG

HSC
N/A
I will probably ask her about her feelings towards me. All I do know is that it took 3 days for her to make up her mind

brainwashed39

HSC
i think it'd be good to get more info on backgrounds..
that's usually a good indicator...
for example, if she's had a few bf's in the past then not being interested in you probably means either, "i'm looking for a guy i just don't see you that way" or "i'm not looking for a guy"
and if a girl doesn't want a relationship with you, and i mean REALLY want it, even if you coax a few dates out of her it isn't going to work and therefore friendship spoiled for nothing.
if she's never had a bf or not for a long long time... then she probably isn't looking at all but if you're a real charmer she COULD be persuaded otherwise, still, chances are iffy.
also... what's your relationship history? are you a serial dater, mr in-it-for-the-long -hall or a newbie?

jazzbaby

HSC
leave it for now
but like still continue to like her
eventually she will realise how much u care for her and might change her decision?

take care

and good luck with it all :)

Pace_T

HSC
why are females so optimistic when it comes to topics like this? maybe deep down they picture the guy as being the one that they too have a crush on.
you're wrong you stupid girls, its that fat stuttering four-eyes in your class whos too shy to talk to anyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)