• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need some GOOD BARGAINS - Clothes (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Soma
good luck! those places are pretty expensive, it may be second hand but it is all designer labels
The vintage stuff are pretty cheap sometimes, eg, my cousin found a nice vintage jacket for $40, you normally expect to pay something like $150-$200 for a similar thing elsewhere.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
So that means you're not going to take my offer? Your loss.
How would i lose?

Anyway i've got 4 shirts.

3 casual button shirts at Baymen's in Market City & $80 shirt from Oxford.

karnevil

HSC
You're an idiot if you're willing to pay retail prices for clothes somewhere like General Pants or SDS

the most fucking ridiculous prices, those places are a license to print money

the man maketh the suit, you bitches!

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cape
Yeah, there is events, rockmans, wombats. They have expensive clothes as well. Go to McVory street (I think thats how its spelt), its off Botany Road.
McEvoy street, has reebok, addidas...royal elastics, tony barlow places like that

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
smp one and juice ones were good, they were in surry hills and alexandria respectively, pants were like $5 at smp......diesel was good, sumwhere in inner west i think??

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i cant believe that missed the gp sale i heard about it n meant to go but i forgot + i was loooking for a dress at other places
i went to the events at Alexandria and they had the dress that i bought in year 10 for my formal fo $80 bucks where as i payed $230 for it....i found a nice dress for under 80 bucks and i dont care that it was last season cos that way there is a less chance that someone this season will have it.... the only problem that i found with that place was the changing room whihc was an open planner with mirrors round the outside ..... sorry but i'm nbot going to strip in front of other people so i had to leave it. DAMN i hate my modesty

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I hate communal change rooms. It defeats the purpose. You may as well get changed in the middle of the shop.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
all shops make so much on their clothes, they make huge profits, especially shops like general pants
i used to work at lowes and they are totally jipping ppl with their prices. the ties they sell for $20 cost them $3 to buy...and they also went to this big sale at one stage and bought a whole heap of bras and underwear and stuff for literally 25 cents. they got like 4 truck loads of the stuff and sold it for $3 for each item. thats a profit on the first sale item!

C

CaR

WaAh! lingerie for 25 cents!?
ur jokin'...u cant even get disposables for that price...o_O'

karnevil

HSC
Where is the best place for guys' shoes do you reckon?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
How would i lose?
Oh dear lord.

Originally posted by karnevil
the man maketh the suit, you bitches!
That conclusion just ruined off the credibility earned with your previous two sentences.

Originally posted by CaR
Payless Shoes =P
They are pretty good, really.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I tend to go to the more expensive places for shoes though, those cheap places rarely have ones I actually like. Yeah, I know I'm pretty picky when it comes to good fashionable shoes.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I just went to dr denim yesterday, they having a 'final daze' sale 50% off everything in the store, although theres not much good left, i left the shop with 2 minus ung shirts for $120 :D bargain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)