need some help (1 Viewer)

Foo Fighter

I'm just starting the yr12 course rite now, and i'm having a bit of trouble...

how does this globalisation thing work?
wat are the 7 trends of globalisation? 'cause in the documents i get from skool, there are so many different trends, but i'm only supposed to find 7...

AGB

HSC
read the thread that is titled 'how to study' and then go towards the end of it and look at the syllabus part....

if you stick to the syllabus you cant go wrong....in saying the '7 trends of globalisation', you might be referring to the impacts of globalisation...the syllabus identifies 8;

*international convergence
*economic growth, development, quality of life
*trade, investment, and TNCs
*distribution of income and wealth
*environmental consequences
*financial markets
*international business cycle
*implications for govt economic policies

on the other hand, you might not be referring to this, but all you would need to say for the trends in globalisation is that its presence in the global economy is growing rapidly, and has been since WWII, but particularly over the last decade

Foo Fighter

ah... could you expand on those points? like how do they affect globalisation, and examples would be good, tnx ^^

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
ur in the beginning of year 12, its normal not to understand and know everything already

had u been a year 12 siting hte HSC in the next few weeks asking that question, ud worry..

AGB

HSC
all of those points are explained in substantial detail in all textbooks...if you want to know now, just look in there, however i am sure your teacher will go through them thoroughly in class as they are quite important in the scheme of things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)