Need some new perspectives on this one... (1 Viewer)

Team 1A

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Merely sinking to your level to add effect. I hope that training you underwent to use the remote control serves you well!
Your moma is sinking

zelda011

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Merely sinking to your level to add effect. I hope that training you underwent to use the remote control serves you well!
Wouldnt have been a big sink. Does it get to you that a 17 year old has been succesfully able to argue on the same intellectual level as you? Ill bet it does.

Night.

Team 1A

HSC
zelda011 said:
Wouldnt have been a big sink. Does it get to you that a 17 year old has been succesfully able to argue on the same intellectual level as you? Ill bet it does.

Night.
No your moma is a big sink

Team 1A

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I'd make the direct assumption of assuming a 17 year old has as wide a knowledge of epithets as I do.

However, if you think your insults or acrimonious moronic drivel has been on the same level as my acrimonious moronic but humorous drivel, then there is only one thing to say.

Game on.
No your moma is game on and acrimonious moronic drivel...

Pace_T

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You fail at L+R...

Posts in here don't add to the post count so that what you've just done did doesn't bump your count, spacker.
LOL at the word spacker!
i think i remember ages ago it use to count, not anymore :(

zelda011

HSC
Mildly humerous? From what i read of that blog (assuming it's yours) you're just trying to be Maddox and failing miserably. Parts of it got a giggle out of me (and yes, i did 'get' it), but really its nothing anyone with a decent vocabulary and too much spare time couldn't have done (I'm not saying that's you). Like it or not you are actually a lot like me (or for the sake of preserving your perceived sense of self superiority, I am alot like you). I agree with a lot of the things you said, and i probably couldnt do any better but that doesn't mean i couldn't do something similar. I'm over fighting with you, when it comes down to it i really dont care what you think and you really don't care what i think. I'd rather just discuss things. But whatever's good for you.

And as for the TV thing, im too lazy to download it, i either buy set boxes or watch it on TV, i only ever download movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)