need sources! (1 Viewer)

sooper

HSC
hey guys n grls. im doing an assesment taksa on prominent indivduals on Pompeii or herculaneum . i have found sum ppl .. though they dont provide sufficient info about their bibiography . i need sources that can be backed up by evidence .. thANKS!

cheers.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sooper said:
hey guys n grls. im doing an assesment taksa on prominent indivduals on Pompeii or herculaneum . i have found sum ppl .. though they dont provide sufficient info about their bibiography . i need sources that can be backed up by evidence .. thANKS!

cheers.
Go for Julia Felix...shes one prominent person who is known from the evidence to have owned a large estate and rented it to people etc. (Theres graffiti of her advertising). Another person would be a guy by the name similar to "balbas' or something...he was like a senator or something who was like a patron to either pompeii or herculaneum and he had a chair in a theatre in his name etc.

sooper

HSC
cheers. =] .. if ne one knows more ppl.. pls post it ! thanks!

sooper

HSC
hey , does any1 have any sources on "eumachia" , that states evidence to back it up .. eg evidence on her father being a brick manufacturer etc etc..??

ta!

bored6

HSC
sooper said:
hey , does any1 have any sources on "eumachia" , that states evidence to back it up .. eg evidence on her father being a brick manufacturer etc etc..??

ta!
Building of Eumachia is the only one I know off the top of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)