Need Study Notes/Advice on how to write study Notes for GERMANY (1 Viewer)

oHWHaT.

HSC
N/A
Hey ppl,

is it just me or is anyone else finding that writing up study notes for modern is quite difficult. At the moment im trying 2 organise study notes for my national study GERMANY and the syllabus points are like so... general and im finding it really hard to match up my info under syllabus headings/points. i need help! trials are approaching and i feel so lost.. i need a "effective" way of organising study notes for modern. if any1 has study notes for germany or indochina plz plz plzzzzzz post them up or something.. :(
Any advice on how i could go about doing this would also be appreciated..

Thanks!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
oHWHaT. said:
Hey ppl,

is it just me or is anyone else finding that writing up study notes for modern is quite difficult. At the moment im trying 2 organise study notes for my national study GERMANY and the syllabus points are like so... general and im finding it really hard to match up my info under syllabus headings/points. i need help! trials are approaching and i feel so lost.. i need a "effective" way of organising study notes for modern. if any1 has study notes for germany or indochina plz plz plzzzzzz post them up or something.. :(
Any advice on how i could go about doing this would also be appreciated..

Thanks!
Just read your textbook and memorize historian quotes in relation to certain debates/areas. Germany is easy - most of the things should already be in your head, but revising it will ensure it.

Last edited:

oHWHaT.

HSC
N/A
ok thanx ill take that into account..

Any more ideas/advice?

AChildOfBodom

HSC
He's summed it up, Germany is piss easy to do. I would split it up in terms of:

Weimar: 1918-1929
Hitler and the Nazi's: 1923-1933
Establishing the Totalitarian State: 1933-1939

Aceagain

HSC
Don't forget to also split those further into smaller groups. I did the following, which could be a good guideline:

* Creation of Weimar

* The Putsches (Kapp, Beer Hall)

* Occupation of the Ruhr

* Hyperinflation

* Stresemann Years (1924-1929) [also called Years of Fulfilment]

* The Great Depression

* 1930-33 until Hitler becomes Chancellor

*Reasons for Collapse of Weimar Republic

then Hitler's rise to power

Beer Hall Putsch / Writing of Mein Kampf
Years of Waiting (establishment of Nazi Organisations etc)
Nazi Ideology, techniques etc
Years of Oppurtunity 1929-1944 From Reichstag Fires -> Decree of the PP&tR -> Jewish business boycotts -> Concordat -> Night of the Long Knives -> Oath of loyalty to Hitler (and many more in there)

A Nazi State

Nazis in power (Hitler's role, Nazism as totalitarianism)
Role of Propaganda, Repression, Terror and Fear
Opposition to Nazism
Social & Cultural life in the Nazi state
Nazi racial & foreign policy

Combined with heaps of other study notes, this plan did work quite well, though there is a hell of a lot more that i didn't type - this is just a skeleton.

Good luck, and do well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)