• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

need text books, whats some good ones? (1 Viewer)

siavash_s_s

due to my predicted 20% in three unit and 80% in four unit, i need to start studying for 3unit, so give me ideas for good books. i seen the cambridge one but i didnt like it much, the fitzpatrick one is orite but anything that will hammer 3unit into my brain so i can focus on 4 unit is what im looking for
any ideas?

overwhelming

cambridge provides the greatest depth of questions from easy to extremely hard.

it gets teh thumbs up from me.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Originally posted by siavash_s_s
due to my predicted 20% in three unit and 80% in four unit, i need to start studying for 3unit, so give me ideas for good books. i seen the cambridge one but i didnt like it much, the fitzpatrick one is orite but anything that will hammer 3unit into my brain so i can focus on 4 unit is what im looking for
any ideas?
i find it extremely surprising that you did so much better in 4u than 3u. Past papers are the way to go. i barely did any of the questions in the 3u fitzpatrick text (some of them were pretty hard)

siavash_s_s

lol its a very very stupid outcome isnt it :p

being honest, i learnt conics and advanced complex and graph drawing in the last 2 weeks before my exam
the idea was to do the same with 3unit but shit happens i spose

anyway is there a past papers by topic for 3unit like there is for 4unit?

jesshika

supreme being
Phoenix exam styled questions by topic.. ext 1 would seem ideal???

i have the 2u one... and i found it very good!!

buut i dunno where they sell the ext 1 one .. hmmm might go n ask my teacher to order for meeeee

untamedanimal

My school uses Fitzpatrick. Its alright but the only problem is that it still has old topics that arnt on the syllabus anymore. It also isnt that good at explaining the questions, but for the questions it asks it is one of the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)