Need To Find A Good Pen (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Has anyone tried using the Bic Atlantis? ;)

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Favourite colour that you like to use? Red? Blue? Black? Green?

Last edited:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I've always wanted to write with green, but I figured that replacing the pens would be hard, cos they're harder to find.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
And you all suck anyway. Everyone knows that fountain pens pwn all shitfrak ballpoints. :eek:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
And you all suck anyway. Everyone knows that fountain pens pwn all shitfrak ballpoints. :eek:
Fountain pens are for pompous toads.

lacklustre

HSC
Hate those pens that only have three sides. They are so uncomfortable it's not funny

HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Has anyone tried using the Bic Atlantis? ;)
Checking this site...

I think I've used it before and I can't say I like it.

Still Velocity all the way. =)

And ballpoint beats gel or fountain pens anyway.

wynnedoze

HSC
I love fountain pens. Only cause I do calligraphy, cause im a stuck up nerd, so ive used one for ages. they do smudge a bit more easily, but you learn very quickly. And i did tech drawing, and learnt to use old tech type of ink pens, from my grandfather's old set. However, nothing wrong with good old ball points, they work with less effort.

Hey, fountain pen guys, do you use a cartridge, or the faithful (cheaper, traditional) ink bottle and plunger thingy?

If ur really desparate, i can even make you a renassance or medieval style quill :S

James747

HSC
Pilot Fine. Very smooth but runs out quite quickly. Just buy refills, pretty cheap.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Bic Soft Feel Med ftw.

No doubt there, especially in the crucial time of Year 11 and Year 12 when the presence of a quality pen should not ever be underestimated. I believe that a quality, comfortable pen can have long lasting implications ranging from immediate effects such as a feeling of satisfaction when writing on the paper all the way through to a non-deformed hand after university.
In this day and age however, the idea of the right pen for someone is becoming increasingly blurred, due to the sheer amount of pens on the market and the ever-increasing levels of technology attempting to be introduced into pens by their respective manufacturers in a superficial attempt to win over the potential consumers.
In turn, this can have wide-ranging economic and commercial effects, such as the lack of sales of a specific pen forcing the manufacturing quality of the pen down, and in turn perhaps forcing the pen out of the model range distributed by the manufacturer or the company.
As such, this could effectively - in an extreme situation - drive a company to bankruptcy, which may in turn lead to corruption within the business hierachy of the corporation in an attempt to keep the entity afloat in the ever-increasingly competetive world of pen sales. If one of these aforementioned companies reaches a deficiency in terms of funds or operational capabilities, this could open the door for a buy-out from a rival pen company or some form of takeover bid in the marketplace, therefore perhaps rendering a certain pen model by the flailing company to be obsolete, hence having wide-ranging implications on a number of students within the New South Wales school system due to the lack of a certain model of pen being available.

It's a serious fucking subject guys.

HSC
I agree with everyone saying Bic Soft Feel Med. It's an awesom pen, I've never had problems with it. They've been the only pens I've bought since the day I discovered them last year.

andyn

HSC
i like using the papermat kilometrico as a person just beginning to use 1 it is smooth. but i switched to the Sheaffer sentinel because i found it n its an ok pen to use:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)