need to know about the umat exam (1 Viewer)

ivan chohaili

HSC
how hard is the umat exam and how much preparation does it need to get good marks in it? please reply and thanks

wendus

krawr.
HSC
not that i ever did the umat exam, but i've heard the practice papers are useful.. and if you're not meant to pass, you won't. don't know if that's right though sorry

TBK11

HSC
how hard is the umat exam and how much preparation does it need to get good marks in it? please reply and thanks
do you need umat for Physio?
interesting best thing to do is practice practice practice nothing else but i herd prep courses do help their is f2f medentry Eureka they are pretty heafty but i guess the end result is worth it.

studentcheese

HSC
I have been wondering about the UMAT too. The questions are alright (i've attempted some of them before). Section 1 is on Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving and I think this is the hardest. Section 2 is on Interaction Skills which is quite easy (mainly common sense). Section 3 is on Spatial Skills which i find alright. I'm interested in becoming a doctor, so yeah...
Does anyone know when Umat exam is gonna be on? how do we apply? and will our school give us information about it?

TBK11

HSC
I have been wondering about the UMAT too. The questions are alright (i've attempted some of them before). Section 1 is on Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving and I think this is the hardest. Section 2 is on Interaction Skills which is quite easy (mainly common sense). Section 3 is on Spatial Skills which i find alright. I'm interested in becoming a doctor, so yeah...
Does anyone know when Umat exam is gonna be on? how do we apply? and will our school give us information about it?

well dw about UMAT worry about that when yr12 still starts [=
as u cant sit umat in yr11 u can onli do it in yr12

cobyy-xx

HSC
there are heaps of places where you can get tutoring for UMAT..
but our career's advisor said its completely useless and most uni's don't recommend it...

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
quoted for the truth!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)