Need To Sell Flight To Brisbane (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
hey im no longer goign to gold coast for schoolies and i am wanting to sell my flight. The plane leaves williamtown on 27th november, returning 4th december. for any information, PM me

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
u cant fuckin "sell ur flight" note...."non-transerable" its in ur name so its urs

dawso

HSC
Leah.Midd said:
ey dickhead dnt no where u got that from but yer u can. U dont think i checked all that out first...idiot
first of all u sound heaps nice and maybe we shoudl meet up :rolleyes:

which type of flight did u get? cause if it is one where u can change ur flight details, then u can also use the credit later, this would be a better idea as i dont know anyone goin 2 schoolies by themselves....

7th Sign

HSC
dawso give the girl a break she is in a time of need and need to get rid of a ticket why act like a dickhead for, let her sell the ticket mate.

My advice if this does not work give maby even ebay a shot?

gl.

dawso

HSC
7th Sign said:
dawso give the girl a break she is in a time of need and need to get rid of a ticket why act like a dickhead for, let her sell the ticket mate.

My advice if this does not work give maby even ebay a shot?

gl.
u can always expect james 2 take the girls side, fuckin player

anyway, my apologies if i seemed 2 be abusing u, i was simply tryin 2 help by advising u of my beleif that u couldnt sell the ticket, but if u can, well gudluck 2 u, anyway, y aint u goin 2 schoolies any more? where is the love?

Leah.Midd

HSC
dawso said:
u can always expect james 2 take the girls side, fuckin player

anyway, my apologies if i seemed 2 be abusing u, i was simply tryin 2 help by advising u of my beleif that u couldnt sell the ticket, but if u can, well gudluck 2 u, anyway, y aint u goin 2 schoolies any more? where is the love?
Yeah i thought about the credit thing but i dnt think ill b flying anywhere.

the love....well where do i begin... my ex and my best friend now going out, took him 2 days.....doubt id wanna b spending schoolies around them.Im doing sumthin else anyway.

james ey lol

dawso

HSC
Leah.Midd said:
Yeah i thought about the credit thing but i dnt think ill b flying anywhere.

the love....well where do i begin... my ex and my best friend now going out, took him 2 days.....doubt id wanna b spending schoolies around them.Im doing sumthin else anyway.

james ey lol

oh thats not nice.....i can understand not wanted 2 go up wit them.....anyway, which week were u going? when is ur flight in other words...

Leah.Midd

HSC
dawso said:
oh thats not nice.....i can understand not wanted 2 go up wit them.....anyway, which week were u going? when is ur flight in other words...
I was going from 27th of november to 4th december. where u going for schoolies?

dawso

HSC
im goin 2 surfers in week 3 (week afyter urs)

if u were goin my week i would hav actually considered buying it.,.....or offering u the spare bed in my hotel ;)

oh well...goodluck

(btw, is ur flight newy - brisbane? cause this is a very soecific route and u may hav ALOT of difficulty selling it, the transfer may be a better idea, but normally u can only do this uop2 a month b4 the flight....)

good luck

Leah.Midd

HSC
dawso said:
im goin 2 surfers in week 3 (week afyter urs)

if u were goin my week i would hav actually considered buying it.,.....or offering u the spare bed in my hotel ;)

oh well...goodluck

(btw, is ur flight newy - brisbane? cause this is a very soecific route and u may hav ALOT of difficulty selling it, the transfer may be a better idea, but normally u can only do this uop2 a month b4 the flight....)

good luck
Pitty, i woulda considered ur offer lol
got msn? PM ur email addy if ya want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)