• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Trial Past Q's? Swap And Share Here (1 Viewer)

TessaBu

hey guys, ive noticed a fair few of us need new questions to practise on..
i would love the 2005 trials of the catholics, independants or whatever.
ill post up the trial i received. but my teacher made it up himself out of previous 2000 questions and his own imagination (oh no)
so yeah lets swap around...
post and share.. im doing russia and indochina... any help would be awesome...
thanks cheers.
Tessa

Pace_T

HSC
my indepenent paper questions for ur topics
Seciton II
Russia and the Soviet Union 1917 - 1945

Question 10)
a) Assess the importance of the ideology on Bolshevik/communist polocies in the period up to 1928.
OR
b) Assess the extent to which the Soviet Union under the leadership of Stalin was a totalitarian state by 1945.
Question 11)
a) Alexandra Kollontai
i) Write a brief biography of Alexandra Kollontai, outlining the key events in her life up to 1945.
ii) 'Alexandra Kollontai had little impct on the development of Soviet society.'
In the light of this statement, assess Kollontai's contribution to the Soviet state.

b) Leon Trotsky
i) Write a brief biopgraphy of Leon Trotsky, outlining the key events in his life.
ii) 'Without Leon Trotsky the Bolsheviks would have never been able to hold on to power.'
In the light of this statement, assesTrotsky's role in the consolidation of Bolshevik power.

Section III
Conflict in Indochina 1954 - 1979
a) Evaluate the importance of anti-communist feeling in shaping American polcy in Indochina in the period up to 1973.
OR
b) Examine the reasons for the defeat of the South Vietnamese forces by 1975.

I need questions on Russia and particularly Conflict in the pacific (Japan)

Thanks.

TessaBu

Thankyou heaps... except for indochina it looks like my teacher ripped off the russia questions and claimed them as his own (oh jeez)...
I have with me my cousins trial from 2003 questions (cos i dont have japan questions in mine) (they'll still be valid practise questions tho for sure)
i'd say they were a bought trial. hope they help you and you dont already have it..

RUSSIA
(A) Account for the changes in the policies of the ruling Communist Party in the Soviet Union in the period from 1917 to 1934
OR
(B) Explain how concerns over external security affected government policy making in the Soviet Union in the period from 1921 to 1945
ALEXANDRA KOLLONTAI
(i) Describe the significant events in the life of A.K. between 1917 and 1945
(ii) Assess the role of A.K. in achieving social and political reform.
LEON TROTSKY
(i) Describe the significant events in the life of L.T. between 1917 and 1945
(ii) "In December 1922 Lenin said of Trotsky that he was the most capable man in the Central Committee, although showing excessive self-confidence"
In light of this statement, asses the reasons fro Trotsky's defeat in the power struggle with Stalin.

JAPAN
(a) Explain the role of the Japanese armed forces in the treatment of prisoners of war.
Or
(b) Evaluate the impact of the Allied occupation of Japan on the development of democracy in Japan.

Hope alls good. thanks and good luck

TessaBu

ANYONE WHO DID THE CATHOLIC TRIAL.... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
Russia and Indochina/Vietnam would be fantastic :)

_Benji_

HSC
My teacher makes them all up or from previous hscs....so ANYONE who did the CSSA or independent can u pleaseeee pass on questions from:
Pacific War (int. peace n conflict)
Indonesia (national study) (yes....we are the ONLY class in the STATE who is doing this)
Sukarno (personality)

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)