need tutor for 09 year 12 baulkham hills/castle hill (1 Viewer)

Snoople

HSC
Hello
i need a tutor for any of my subjects
i do 3U maths, advanced english, software, japanese cont, senior science, religion 1.
my top priorities now are probably the first 3
i go to gilroy college but live in baulkham hills
i prefer if you can come over to my place cos i dont like tutoring in library
(or any other places you can suggest)
prices are negotiable except not too much because it'll bankrupt my family =p

pm me or just post under here if interested
*sorry if i was picky about the places*

psmith

HSC
N/A
Head Teacher English Tutoring

I have been Head Teacher English for 10 years, as well as over 10 years HSC English Marker experience, and 15 years English tutoring, p-2-p and online.

There are several areas of Stage 6 English where I can help increase your grade, including text analysis, essay construction, collecting relevant related material, as will as preparation for assessments.

I can help with English (Standard, Advanced, Extension 1&2).

You may email me a question and its requirements (such as scanning an assessment task sheet or typing the question and its specifics).
You can attach a draft response (in whatever degree of completion you like), and I will:
  1. Edit and annotate the draft; list additional concepts, ideas, arguments and techniques which suit the topic, texts and question; suggest a line of argument for how to arrange the material
  2. include a list of resources you may/may not have accessed
If you find you don’t know where to begin on a particular task, you can send the task sheet and ask whatever questions you like and I can provide points 2-4 above.

I am available any time this year with a 48 hour turn around.
The fee is $25 for providing the above service for each task, paid into my PayPal account or alternatively direct deposit into my bank account.

My Paypal account details are p.f.smith@hotmail.com, name of Peter Smith.
I would prefer inquiry via email than private message.
I hope HSC English is a positive and rewarding experience for you in 2008/9.

taimoors

HSC
Hey Mate,

I definitely can help you out with Extension 1 Maths.

I live 5minutes away from Castle Towers, and am in the Baulkham Hills area almost every day, so I am willing to travel to your place for tutoring.

Check out my BoredOfStudies advertisement, and give me a buzz if you've got any questions!
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=184119

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)