Need Tutor for Year 10 Maths and English (1 Viewer)

J

Jeremy.

Hey I'm a year 10 student living in the North Ryde area and I need a tutor for maths and english.

I would like a tutor who can tutor both subjects for me.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Don't. you're wasting your money and time.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Need Tutor for Year 10 Maths and English

its only year 10. nothing in year 10 can be any sort of indicator of the HSC/senior years.

not to mention SC is pretty useless unless you're dropping out (Which i wouldn't think so since you want a tutor?)

waste of money.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Need Tutor for Year 10 Maths and English

tommykins said:
its only year 10. nothing in year 10 can be any sort of indicator of the HSC/senior years.

not to mention SC is pretty useless unless you're dropping out (Which i wouldn't think so since you want a tutor?)

waste of money.
tommykins, that's not the type of approach I was expecting from such an academic student like you.

But I agree that SC is a waste of time to great extent as you don't actually need to study for it. But it's great to study for Year 10 Mathematics in general as they provide the essential basis for Year 11 Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1.

Have a look at the other forums. There are tonnes of advertisements on this website and I am pretty certain that you will find a suitable tutor that can cater for your needs. Most tutors here achieved 99+ UAI, so they won't let you down in terms of their academic abilities.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Need Tutor for Year 10 Maths and English

lyounamu said:
tommykins, that's not the type of approach I was expecting from such an academic student like you.

But I agree that SC is a waste of time to great extent as you don't actually need to study for it. But it's great to study for Year 10 Mathematics in general as they provide the essential basis for Year 11 Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1.

Have a look at the other forums. There are tonnes of advertisements on this website and I am pretty certain that you will find a suitable tutor that can cater for your needs. Most tutors here achieved 99+ UAI, so they won't let you down in terms of their academic abilities.
Haha, i failed year 10 math in my school (average of 45% and ranked 130/150), so I guess I'd say although aspiring knowledge is a great trait to have, I'd prefer not to let this poor kid waste his money on something so negligible (SC).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)