Need Urgent Help (1 Viewer)

Captain_Awesome

HSC
How do you do a risk assessment in a senior scientific report need help stuck and homework due tomorrow if anyones got examples can i see a few it would be very helpful and i searched though resources and couldn't find much.

Help me BOS, Your my only hope

Captain_Awesome

HSC
i am doing one on surface area and rate of reaction its helpful does anyone have anything else

carmot

HSC
If that's the experiment with an antacid tablet and acid, then talk about the risks with handling acid e.g. wear safety glasses, avoid contact with skin, wash with water immediately if contact does occur. Also, you'll most likely be using glassware, so mention something about being careful with it, if you do break some, tell the teacher and get it cleaned up straight away. If you are using tablets, mention what sort it is, and whether there are any side effects/risks if you accidentally consume it.

Hope that helps.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
If that's the experiment with an antacid tablet and acid, then talk about the risks with handling acid e.g. wear safety glasses, avoid contact with skin, wash with water immediately if contact does occur. Also, you'll most likely be using glassware, so mention something about being careful with it, if you do break some, tell the teacher and get it cleaned up straight away. If you are using tablets, mention what sort it is, and whether there are any side effects/risks if you accidentally consume it.

Hope that helps.
Too late. :p

Captain_Awesome

HSC
yeah our teacher is real anal bout this shit in the end in our year it was worth 4 marks the highest was 1.5 so yeah and most were bloody good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)